CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

Awww...I wish sweetie...it must be your phone...cause I can't see anything on it...not even an evap...lol....

Mummy...I'm sure I will!!! Goodness!!! But I'll probably test alot when I do become pregnant...I'm gonna pee on every stick (brand) that gave me a BFN....LOL....

I see what the other girl saw too I think - but it's too far over to the left. Gosh i wish you would just get 2 fabulours lines!

maybe it's just a glare of something...lol....Thanks for looking though!!!!

Just 3 days time and I should be on my way to getting answers...I'm hoping she'll do beta's (just to give me peace of mind) cause I don't want to start a round of Provera and risk a possible MC or something....Cause I have a feeling that's what's she's gonna do...have me take Provera to induce my cycle and then give me Clomid to take on CD3-7....so we'll see!!!

Recent Test...

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 52
Nope, not just glare, I see it too :) Man I hope they do beta's too! There has to be something going on in there for you to keep getting lines like these. I'm sorry you have to go through all the not knowing Pam! But it will get better soon :) Everything is always ok in the end, if it's not ok then it's not the end :)

This is what I saw lol but like I saw too far to the left I think...

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 43
yea...definately...lol...

Here's another pic...

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 32
  • frerinvert.jpg
    frerinvert.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 29
I think I have line eye so I better quit looking at tests today lol

I could test with FMU because by 5:30 this morning my bladder was about to explode...lol...so I didn't get to test....so here is 2MU

Attachments

• hpt2mu.jpg
    hpt2mu.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 47
  • hpt2mu1.jpg
    hpt2mu1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 51
Thanks Kitty!

Here is the test after it dried...

Attachments

• 2mudried.jpg
    2mudried.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 55
It's definitely there and it looks pinkish. Does it have colour IRL? I've been kind of stalking this thread and have everything crossed for you xx

Only time will tell!

I peeked at your journal...those cakes look awesome! My mouth is watering...lol...

I'm hungry!

Nawww. Thanks love.

I have more pics on my official FB page - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...910337#!/pages/Kitty-Cupcakes/152879214774635 - Feel free to drool to your hearts content xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->