CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

Thanks ladies....Something must be wrong with these tests...lol....been holding it for about 3 hours now....so I guess I'll test again....Not expecting much though...seems my lines ONLY occur with FMU and 2MU....I've grown concerned that perhaps I do have a naturally high HCG level OR perhaps I am going through perimenopause....through research it's known for woman who are going through perimenopause to have HCG levels of 9.5...I dunno....just some thoughts...lol....

i wouldnt think that i went through this the cycle before i got my bfp i was convinced it was the early menapause just dodgy cheap green handle hcg tests. but docs soon so you could always get tested

Yea...just 2 more days...I just hope she listen's to me! She's a young doctor and they tend to not listen to patients cause they feel they need to compensate for their age....I dunno if I'm gonna stick with her or not...I may change docs within the office....my next appt will tell all.....

My test show's a little something....

Attachments

• 3mu.jpg
    3mu.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 3mu-1.jpg
    3mu-1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 59
still dont see anything hon, cant see it at all and am normally good at it. fxed for you.

It's okay...no biggie....lol...I can see them...just not making much of them till they start looking like the control line...

Took this a few minutes ago...sorry for the yellowish color...my meds always make it really yellow...lol...

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 32
  • hptinvert.jpg
    hptinvert.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 27
  • hpt2.jpg
    hpt2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 30
see lines on the last one. i see ff have picked up ovulation :happydance:

I was gonna say yesterday it looks like another temp rise could pin point OV. In which case you could still get your BFP this cycle!! All the very best of luck xxx

well I had done a temp adjust one that morning...but I don't trust it...so I put back my original temp (even though I temped an hour and a half earlier than usual)....and FF took my ovulation away....I said this once and I'm gonna say it again...I GIVE UP!!

Oh hun don't give up :hugs:
Do you have a doctor appointment?
you're torturing yourself like this and it's best to go to doctor and discuss how you can start to ovulate.
I hope everything will be fine soon xx

adjusted temp would be 97.8 then, right? I always found the adjusted temp to be pretty accurate.. still hoping you have a clear Ovulation thermal shift!

Pam did you not buy a clear blue fertility monitor? You probably have already posted about it if so...sorry i been pretty yucky lately so ive not been able to catch up properly. Just curious about the cbfm with you, if you been using it and if its picked up on a peak at any time?

I see what you mean....I put back the adjusted temp of 97.9....which puts me at about 5dpo...but my temp this morning was low again....

I'm seriously not holding out hope and I just really want to give up....maybe if I give up it will happen for me...cause all I'm doing is stressing out about it....

My tests this morning show nothing at all....

Brit...I was using it and I kept getting HIGHS....so I stopped using it and have been waiting for AF to show to start a new cycle with it....but I'm in LIMBOOOOOOOOOOOOO and nothing is happening...I'll be so glad for tomorrow when I go to my appt.....

I'm seriously not holding out hope and I just really want to give up....maybe if I give up it will happen for me...cause all I'm doing is stressing out about it....

Thats exactly how I got my BFP in Feb...it was my first Clomid cycle (+ preseed and softcups that we always used) but I really had no thoughts that I would get lucky the first time I didnt track or anything..and we only did it like...3 times in 2 weeks...and I was just thinking of it as a starter cycle to get used to the clomid and see if I even ovulated when I was supposed to...well after 5 days of extreme bitchiness (according to my hubby lol) I def ovulated, I felt it hard..and then 11DPO BFP!!! I really think that if I had stressed over it like I had been before being on Clomid that I wouldnt have gotten it...

I hope your Dr will hold true to what she said and put you on the Clomid..and just start BDing every 2-3 days after AF is over but dont overly think about it..if your not in the mood..dont do it...and just try to ignore it all... I know its hard but it actually kept me sane...just thinking eh not this time..not even worried about it..:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->