CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

Thanks MrsJerome....your right....I hope she holds true to her word as well....I'll be glad to get on Clomid and stand a better chance at getting pregnant....

hope all goes well at the doctors tomorrow :) if you dont mind i may been stalking you from now on :haha:

Mummy...I LOVE your support...I don't mind at all!! LOL!!!

I just checked the status of my new IC's and fertility bracelet and it turns out they are going to arrive TODAY! YAY!! Wasn't expecting them till tomorrow...but this works better! Will post pics of the bracelet when it get's here....

I hope all goes well tomorrow too!!!

Nothing on my new IC...:cry: Total bummer....But my bracelet is pretty! :winkwink:

Attachments

• ic.jpg
    ic.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 42
  • fertility bracelet.jpg
    fertility bracelet.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 18
can someone tweak my pic? I don't know how and I've tried...lol....

oh Pam what is going ON?! Lines on some I (and others) can all see and then on some, like you said yourself, can't see anything..sooooo strange. you havn't done a more "brand" type test recently have you..?! I mean not the sticks but the frer or something like that..feeling for you...I check every day to see your updates!

I can still see it lol and im not looking that hard either!!!!

Stephanie...I think I see what your saying...lol...now that I'm looking at it on here and gave my eyes a break...lol....Not sure hun....maybe I'll get something tomorrow...

Fushia...I wish I KNEW! LOL!!

here you go pam

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 56
Thanks Mindy...can't really see anything with it tweaked either :-(

i think i see a little something on the bottom one
Fx'd

Ok Pam, sorry but I have a (prob dumb lol) question. The tests that were giving you lines when you first posted this thread...were the lines coming up in the time limit?

Lol stupid IC's. I should have just ordered from earlypregnancytest.com again! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->