CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

cant wait to hear how your doc appt goes, good luck!

My doc appt went great...no beta's though :-(

She upped my dosage of Metformin again so now I have to take 1500mg...she also gave me Provera to induce a cycle and CLOMID (50mg)!!! YAY!!!

AND...I found out I lost 10 pounds!!! WOOHOO!!! :happydance:

well that all sounds like amazing news!! betas would be nice just to see, but I'm so glad she's going to prescribe you clomid!

Yep! My prescription should be filled soon and I'll pick it up after my hubby get's home!

yayyyyy now the fun begins!
i wonder why you always get a 'high' on the fertility monitor?

I don't understand what all those different things do, but wouldn't it be wise to make sure you're about 12 DPO before you start taking it? It's just that if you did O late, you might still be in with a chance this cycle...or am I way off? Sorry to sound dim. I just didn't want you to try to induce AF if there was still a chance you could be en route to a BFP xx

I kind of wondered the same thing. I wish they would have done beta's to be sure :(

Does the doctor think you're ovulating? I looked at your chart & am not seeing a clear ovulation with a good temp rise following it.

I hope the clomid works for you!

I asked the doctor and she said it wasn't needed....I'm worried about the same thing too...so I'm gonna give it a little longer and if I don't see a BFP in sight then I'll start the meds....Or perhaps I'll go to my PCP and ask them to do it...and hopefully they will!! They've done it before...lol...

today's tests...taken with same urine sample...about 5 minutes inbetween each other...

Attachments

• 2hpt.jpg
    2hpt.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 67
I tweaked your photo....not sure if I can see anything or not :shrug: Maybe a VERY faint line. Where are you at in your cycle?

Attachments

• tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 33
its the tests. . They like the green handled ones. . Always give line or you would have had line on other tests.
I would not test anyone its clearly the test. If you were pregnant a digital would just say so. Why not take one? Good luck.

I wish I could say I see something but I dont , sorry.

your charts gone! there goes my obsessive stalking :haha: glad all went well at the docs how many dpo has ff but you at. i would give it few more days and start the meds, get things going.
:happydance: for the weight loss :)
you should keep this thread as your ttc journal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->