CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

Thanks Mummy.... got rid of the chart link cause alot of peoples feedback was getting depressing...lol....I know it's reality...but it's still depressing...lol....I can put it back if you like.

if you want but understand if you dont. ff did pick up on ovulation though so i vote you've ovulated :haha: hope your ok today

I added it back...lol...I had a huge temp rise today! I'm really hoping it stays like that!!!! Will give me hope!

Temp looks brill today hunny, looks like you defo ovulated xxx:happydance:

yeah temp rise does look good :) 8dpo i would wait few days for meds then just in case and keep testing :)

well I read online that the Provera won't cause a miscarriage....it's just progesterone...back in the day doctors used that to confirm pregnancy...if a woman didn't bleed after taking it, she was pregnant...if she didn't...then she wasn't....it's also used to help in early pregnancy to sustain the pregnancy and avoid miscarriage...so I think I'm gonna continue taking it...maybe...lol....I dunno...still freaks me out...I've only taken one pill and that was last night....

if you've taken one provera thats likely what the temp rise is hon rather than ovulation.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Progesterone-Supplements-Effect-on-Chart.html

it explains it there.

yea I read up on another site that that can happen...so I'm not taking anything seriously....thanks though!

Wow Pam just looked at your chart nice little rise there! I hope that is a great sign!

thats good then, i dont no anything about the meds, so by taking this you will soon no for sure :)

Well hopefully the progesterone will help little bubba to stick if it's in there!! xx

Thanks Kendra!! I have like...ONE IC left so I'm gonna save it till tomorrow....but I have ordered more...lol....I'm so bad!!

Glitter....me to honey...I'm doubting there's anything in there but we'll see...lol....regardless I have my Clomid and 2 more cycles after this to make it work....FX!!!!!!!!!

Mummy...that's very true....since taking it I'm noticed a little more cramping but nothing to bad....my bb's are so very sore....but that could be from anthing! LOL!! I will be so glad to get off this TTC path and onto the glorious road of pregnancy!

I caved and took my last IC...lol...I swear I see something!

2MU

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 47
  • hptinvert.jpg
    hptinvert.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 31
  • hpt2.jpg
    hpt2.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 40
  • hpt2invert.jpg