CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

Think I might actually see something on that last piccie!

Apparently HCG doubles in 48 hours, so in two days time it would be darker....but I would hazard a guess you won't be waiting that long to test again! haha

hi, iv been stalking all 52pages of your thread lol, i can see a faint line in your lasts pics and its the same place as that in the inverted one fx for you and i really hope this is the start of your bfp you deserve it :flower: GOOD LUCK :dust: xx

awww...thanks ya'll!!!!! But since it IS my last IC I'm gonna have to wait till my new ones come in...lol....they should be here around the 19th.....if I don't have a line by then...l'll know this one was a fluke....I'm like the QUEEN of evaps...LMAO.....

I gotta get something for lunch...I'm STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking....Chick-Fil-A....WOOHOO!!! :happydance:

i see something on a few of those pics....definitely something there

thanks! Trying not to think to much into it...lol....cause it is soooo faint....and I had a heck of a time trying to get it on camera..lol....

awww...thanks ya'll!!!!! But since it IS my last IC I'm gonna have to wait till my new ones come in...lol....they should be here around the 19th.....if I don't have a line by then...l'll know this one was a fluke....I'm like the QUEEN of evaps...LMAO.....

I gotta get something for lunch...I'm STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking....Chick-Fil-A....WOOHOO!!! :happydance:

mmmmmm, chick-fil-a.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yum...now I want some, with polonesian sauce and chick-fil-a sauce.
usually i get the burger and the nuggets, but no fries...lol

Chick-Fil-A ROCKS! I love their chicken and I always dip it in Honey Mustard...lol....

I can't wait till my IC's get here!!!!

Thanks Ashley!

Thanks Peace...I know it's hard to see it on the color....

Can someone tweak it for me? See if they can pull any color out?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/EccentricMind/pambolinastest-1.jpg

I got a block of color! ?? lol...I suck at the contrast pics, sorry. I see something though :D

LOL...thanks hun...and MASSIVE CONGRATS on your pregnancy and the TWINS!!!! I can't believe I didn't notice before! I'm so sorry for that!

I'm kind of in a sad mode today....I want my BFP so bad right now!!! It's making me so depressed that it's not happened yet....and we really, reeeeeeeeeally put forth the effort the past month but my stupid body doesn't want to work...I know I have my Clomid now....I can't wait to take it!!!

Thank you!

Aww I know what thats like..you will get there..Clomid is a miracle drug! If not this cycle, that is ;)

well I'm anxious to get started...lol...I'm only on day 3 of my progesterone...and I gotta take it for 10 days....after that I can start my Clomid...she wants me to take it on CD5 but I always read that CD3-7 is the best time to take it....any opinions on that?

I honestly don't know much about progesterone and when you should take it while ttc..sorry!

I've been put on prog pills with this pregnancy..but I wish I knew more. just haven't taken the time to google lol. Hopefully someone knows more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->