CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

well the progesterone I take for 10 days...then when I start to bleed that will be CD1...but she wants me to take the Clomid starting on CD5 and go through till CD10....but with my research most woman prefer CD3-5 as it's a middle point in their cycle and it's suppose to give you MORE mature eggs....But when I start my cycle I'm suppose to call back in and get blood work done to see if I ovulated....

Hey Pam, do you know what sensitivity the IC's we are using are? The ones with the pink handles with hcg written on them?

I really wish I knew sweetie...I wanna say it's 25miu...I've been trying to find that out myself!

hello how are you today? so how long after meds will you start to bleed if your not pregnant?

Hey! I'm doing alright...just been really tired..lol..

I have 6 more days of the pill and I should start to bleed very soon after...last time I had to take progesterone I started to bleed just a day later...I'm hoping it happens that quick again....I'm ready to get started...lol....How are you?

Hey! I'm doing alright...just been really tired..lol..

I have 6 more days of the pill and I should start to bleed very soon after...last time I had to take progesterone I started to bleed just a day later...I'm hoping it happens that quick again....I'm ready to get started...lol....How are you?

Could you get a bfp in the meantime? Have you peed on any more sticks?

I suppose anything is possible...yea my IC's came in today...lol...Nothing really exciting to see....

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 63
Ohhhhhh not that u uploaded it i can see the line wayyyyyyyy better now :thumbup: but in the mean time :coffee: im waiting for you :kiss:
heres mines to compare :)
8dpo
https://oi55.tinypic.com/1zmk0zt.jpg

MAJOR HOT FLASH!! UUGHHH!! Took my temp while having it and it's almost 100 degrees....*panting* this sucks...I can feel the sweat on my chest and hair line!

:( The progesterone can cause hot flashes too though, so it's hard to tell which it's from. But I totally see a line on your test from this am :) I think that is more promising than any symptom! :thumbup:

I can only hope so in my case....lol....I'm already losing touch with the possibility that I'm preggo ATM.....I figured if I am a test would show by now! UUGGG!

I thought the same thing...could just be the pills....sure took it's sweet time kicking in though...I take my pill around 7am...

Maybe it's not the pills then :) I usually felt the nausea and hot flashes around 2-3 hours after taking the pill.

looked like a faint line on that last test....
progesterone can give you hot flashes, but so can pregnancy, i get them frequently, and palpitations too...and i need a sit down , my hubbs is freezing his nads off and im sat with every window and door open in the house, air con blowing a gale and a fan blowing on me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->