CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

Well my test this morning was stark white....no biggie though....I knew it would be...lol....just gonna finish the pills and get started on my Clomid!!!

Sweet...I know how that is...LMAO....but we usually keep the house cold anyway but when I was preggo with my youngest it wasn't enough....I went through stages of kicking the covers off to covering up and shivering then kicking the covers off again...lol....never had a restful night...lol....Gosh I can't wait for that again!!!

Charmed....HIYA! I'm doing alright hun...how are you?

I decided I'm not going to test anymore...I'm gonna save what I have for after I start my Clomid and actually stand a chance at seeing something...lol...

Presumably since your temp drops when AF is on her way because of a lack of progesterone, your chart might at least give you a sign of when she's likely to arrive xxx

Sorry it didn't happen this time x

that's exactly what I'm looking forward to seeing hun...!!!

And thanks...I hope soon I'll be able to show some good lines!

clomid is a wonder drug I have heard, my friend got her BFP first month of using clomid!! fingers crossed.

I sure hope so Sweet!!!! I am so done with TRYING...lol....I'm ready for doctor visits...U/S's and heartbeat's....lol...

Peace...that would kick ass!!!! LOL!!!!

I just want to thank you all for your support...I don't know how I could of made it through all this....But my TTC journey has sadly come to an end....I don't wanna go into specific's....it hurts to rethink it.....

I've sent word to Admin to delete my account. I'm not sure how long that will take....but this will be my last post. I won't be getting on again to check for anymore messages.

I want to wish everyone the best of everything!

Thanks again!

what on earth??!! oh no....what's happened for Pam..?? Does anyone know her to check she's okay like a personal email or something..?? not to be intrusive but she sounded like she might have needed support and some ladies on here seem to have known each other for a long time, even if only through internet contact...

pam, I hope you are ok
You are in my prayers

What on earth> where did this come from...I agree , we should find out if she is ok, this is terrible!
I am so sorry Pam!

im really worried she was happy ish when left me last massage so dunno y suddently vanish has anyone been intouch or tryin get email???

Ladies there is another thread she posted the reason on..It has something to do with her husband not really being supportive of TTC and she is on her own with the idea etc..Men! Thats why I dont deal with them..Anyway if I find the page again I will post link..

heres the link which on page 302 with her email xx
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/535052-praying-2011-bfp-2012-baby-3-bfps-302.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->