CD6-or there abouts?

magicvw

Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
Yay!!! A new forum for cycle buddies! Just what we've all been looking for!!!

Who's gonna join me in the long wait for Ov?

:happydance: :wohoo:

i just past "O" ...but wanted to wish you good luck :) and specially have fun in "O" time!

Hiya Magic

Of course I'm gonna join you!! CD 6 for me today! Let the madness begin!! :happydance:

Yaya xx

Can I????

I am CD7 just waiting for Ov now....

Emma.xx

Hey Ladies

I'm CD 8 today!! Waiting for 'O'

come on eggie i'm getting impatient xx

:dust:

Hello girlies! So there is a nice bunch of us all waiting for ov together! I usually get mine on cd16 it seems, what about the rest of you? :hugs:

No idea as i havent temped on my normal cycle, only last month when i had my operation and my cycle ended up being 38 days instead of 28 that it was the 2 months before, so i dont have a clue....

gonna start doing OPKs around cd 10

xx

Well, I am hoping to ov around Sunday/Monday so on CD 11/12. It works out well cause then we have the weekend to bd! :blush: I am getting some wet, ewcm already -- it's definitely the carrot juice cause I don't normally get any this early!

Good luck everyone!!

:hug:

Yaya xx

Well, I am hoping to ov around Sunday/Monday so on CD 11/12. It works out well cause then we have the weekend to bd! :blush: I am getting some wet, ewcm already -- it's definitely the carrot juice cause I don't normally get any this early!

Good luck everyone!!

Yaya xx

I tried to make the carrot juice last night but then realised that mine is a smoothie maker and not a juicer so it was all chunky and i couldnt drink it....when you use a juicer is it completely just juice??? :hug:

Yeah, you have to have a juicer to make it and then it separates out all the chunky stuff leaving you just with pure juice. I also have a blender and make smoothies -- they are good cause it leaves the fibre of the fruits intact but for carrots & veggies you need a proper juicing machine. Bummer!! I was looking forward to hearing about yr experience with the juice.

Yaya xx

Thats ok - i'm gonna go and buy a juicer ASAP as i was so up for trying it.... :)

Still taking EPO and drinking grapefruit juice....

Gonna have to try the oats as well now thats been mentioned... :)

Come on EWCM - let me see ya this month!!

xx

Yeah, COME ON EWCM!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are we now officially nutters or what!!!??

Yaya xx

yep we are all nutters!!!

crazy crazy people dying for a BFP!!

xx

:hi: this is nice^_^
Well I believe I'm cd4 my af is a you know what:growlmad: and showed up all weird but whatever one of these days she's gonna be kicked out cause little bean will have taken up her place then:smug:

:hi: this is nice^_^
Well I believe I'm cd4 my af is a you know what:growlmad: and showed up all weird but whatever one of these days she's gonna be kicked out cause little bean will have taken up her place then:smug:

yeah Second that!!!

Right so Yaya,back to the carrot juice. Just how much would you recommend drinking and have you seen any improvement in your night vision as a side effect? :)

I was not planning on juicing my own - that sounds like a lot of hard work. I have to save up my energy! I wonder what a grapefruit and carrot mix would be like? Have you tried that one Yaya? :sick:

Haha Magic!! You cheeky bug! :tease: Carrot & grapefruit juice -- I second the :sick: I drink two large glasses a day, equivalent in total to about 8 large carrots. I throw in an orange and a green apple into each juice as well. No improvements in night vision yet you minx but I am eating a lot less junk just because I don't feel like it after drinking the juice. My skin is also looking clearer I think! :smug: I am giving my man one glass a day too -- apparently it is good for sperm count as well! :laugh2:

Yaya xx

Hmmmm interesting! I bought some this afternoon and had some but I must admit it was minging. I gave some to my daughter though and she adored it! I don't think it can be very popular round these parts as I noticed that it was best before May 08..... must have been in the shop for while! :lol: I did find a whole range of Carrot Juices called Karaticka or something, and they're blended with other things, so I might give them a try. Luckily I absolutely adore grapefruit juice :) Actually Yaya, I wasn't really joking about the night vision thing! I have really bad night vision especially at dusk - I'm hoping that the carrot juice will help in that department too!!!

Im here - going to pick up mom from airport now now so just wanted to say hi... I am CD7 today so about 10 days to O. Good luck buddies!!!:hugs:

Im day 6 today! Im still regulating after my mc i think as...

i had a 28 days cycle while on the pill
came off pill and had af 31 days later
then got :bfp:
had a blighted ovum
had d & C at nearly 13 weeks
had 1st af after 5 and a half weeks
had 2nd af after mc at 32 days (still bleeding)

Im not supposed to be ttc until sept/october as im at uni and dont want to be leaving mid term. Saying the want to be pregger again is sooooo bad.

Me and oh bded without protection last month and im hoping we will this month. My oh gets freaked out with the whole ttc thing and then after the mc i think it scares him admitting that we are ttc. We have a 2 yr old that was unplanned so fingers crossed we bd this cycle.

I think around ovulation i mite get him drunk:muaha::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->