• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cd7 another positive OPK

Wishing_

Reaction score
2974569D-959F-4AFA-85A3-01535B46BD48.jpg

I’ve been testing since CD4 I believe and they’ve been positive. But it seems alike they’re getting darker each day. I haven’t been saving them and logging them.

Af was weird. I had brown spitting until almost midnight and then it was heavy with clots. Lasted for almost a day. Then it was dark and watery. It ended cd3 but I’ve also been spotting brown cm since. It also seems to be clearing up now.

The top are previous and out of order OPK. The single one is from a few minutes ago. I also think two of them was before af...

I don't no what to say hunni as it seems strange :shrug: hope someone can help I didn't want to read and run xx

B8482D11-0A8F-4F3D-9C6A-C1D1CA689726.jpg

A blazing positive. Didn’t go to my Gyn to get bw done. Not sure when or if I should test.

I would do a pregnancy test. That may have been implantation bleeding and not AF. I finally got a positive opk at 13dpo with first positive pregnancy test at 9dpo.

Think so? I thought about it but it was heavy. I’ve been having light cramps these past few days. I doubt it means anything. I guess if I keep getting positives the rest of the week I’ll test. I got a positive today.

C247B8F7-52BA-49D3-9DA9-CAF5C72FCC4B.jpg

I started labeling them on the back. The top is cd7-cd10. The lat one is the today’s test. 7:56pm. Is it just me or is it kinda getting darker? My boobs are starting to hurt. I may go get a cheapie tomorrow because if I am pregnant I need to change how I go about my day and be more active, healthier.

View attachment 1037727

I started labeling them on the back. The top is cd7-cd10. The lat one is the today’s test. 7:56pm. Is it just me or is it kinda getting darker? My boobs are starting to hurt. I may go get a cheapie tomorrow because if I am pregnant I need to change how I go about my day and be more active, healthier.

Gl hun I have heard a ovulation test sometimes can come positive when pregnant xx

View attachment 1037727

Gl hun I have heard a ovulation test sometimes can come positive when pregnant xx

Thanks. I may continue using OPK to see if it dies down. the OPK I use are 25 mIU/ml.

Are you testing with FMU?, That could be why. I'd definitely take a pregnancy test though.

Are you still getting positives? If so you should do hpt :)

Are you testing with FMU?, That could be why. I'd definitely take a pregnancy test though.

I don’t use FMU and I will. I went to the 99 cent store to get a pregnancy test. I’m about to test on a OPK to see if it’s still a positive.

Today’s test is a negative. Weird. If that one day of bleeds heavily for a few hours was Ib I should be around 6 weeks. Idk now. Should I still take the pregnancy test? I was thinking of waiting to see it I get a positive for 14 days.

0CE9D35A-B86F-4112-8D3C-64F6FE4E056A.jpg

So today’s was a negative but it’s definitely been more than 10 minuets and it looks positive now... weird because the other turned positive within the time frame. 🤔

I no with my opks they say to wait 10 mins I'd do the test hun xx

Another positive OPK. BFN with a pregnancy test. Although there’s a shadow that can only be seen in certain angles.

I’m nauseous but it’s a norm so idk what to think. If i don’t have a panic attack heading to my interview tomorrow and I’m okay afterwards I may go to my Gyn to get bw done.

8E272D17-9A6F-4319-9DBA-E6C2B99D04AC.jpg

Today’s OPK was a BLAZING positive. The result line was instantly dark before the control line can get any color. I didn’t test yesterday because I forgot...

That's so strange hun did you go to get bw done? Hope you get answers soon xx

They were closed the day I wanted to get it done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"