Cd7 frer

stuckinoki

2 Sticks A Butter Ya'll
Reaction score
EVAP EVAP EVAP.

This showed up 20 minutes later and progressively got pinker and pinker....FRER do have pink evap lines....

Stupid tests :/

Meh, just thought I'd share.

https://i39.tinypic.com/2rwq4vn.jpg

https://i44.tinypic.com/4t4sgp.jpg

Omg stupid Frer! Thanks for sharing, this has never happened to any I've taken yet

I see your cd 7 me too!! And your on clomid the cycle i am as well

Good luck!!!

They def look positive. Very deceiving if they really are evaps!

:hugs: Glad to see you back. Are you sure thats an evap, did you try another test? :)

Wow, they definitely look like positives.

I have never seen an evap that dark! Are you sure they arent positives?? I would do a digi, just to be sure xxx

Whoa, never seen an evap that convincing! Do another test!

That cant be an evap! Test again :thumbup: Good luck!

oh wow i would of thought they was positive, perfect lines to be positive, thanks for sharing :) x

No way that's an evap... do another test ASAP!

It's negative. I promise. My dh didn't get home until last week when my period started, and since I haven't had sex with him since April, there's no way I can be pregnant. It's definitely an evap.

Unless I ovulated the day before my period started....which is impossible. Lol

But but, you must retest!!! We are all waiting for you to POAS!! LOL.

I just cant believe an evap could ever be so convincing, that would be heartbreaking!! How come you POAS if you didnt think there was a chance of being preg if you dont mind me asking?

Good too see you back hun! You back ttc now ? X

How odd! Never seen an evap like that before, looks super positive!

But but, you must retest!!! We are all waiting for you to POAS!! LOL.

I just cant believe an evap could ever be so convincing, that would be heartbreaking!! How come you POAS if you didnt think there was a chance of being preg if you dont mind me asking?

It came with my pack of OPKs and since this month I'm trying not to test early, I wanted to get it out of the house so I wouldn't be tempted.

I actually peed on it with the express knowledge that there was no way I could possibly be pregnant [DH was gone the past 4 months and we have only had sex once since he got home, coincidentally it was the day before AF started lol]

I wanted to see if it would get a pink evap line....so I peed on it, knowing that it would be negative and left it to sit to see what it would do. lol

I'm a little obsessive about peeing on things.

Good too see you back hun! You back ttc now ? X

This month we are. I think we're going an IUI next week and this is a fully medicated cycle for me....clomid to dexamethasone and then prednisone after ovulation :)

Last shot, if this doesn't work than we've done pretty much all of it.

so hoping this is your month!!! Stucki you deserve a nice :bfp:! Will keep you in my prayers that this will be your month and will have your THB!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->