CD7 Watery Gushing CM TMI

Jacey

Reaction score
Hiya

Im on cd7 and today have had tons of watery cm, to the extent where is feels as though its gushing out of me. Have a slight dull ache in my left ovary.

My cycles have been a bit odd recently due to an early m/c in dec and last month i ovulated early on cd9 but did not have this type of cm.

Just wondered if anyone else has had it or it signifys anything or if im just getting obcessed lol

Thanks x

I had this too - can't remember what CD it was but kept rushing to the toilet thinking AF was on her way.

yeah it does feel like that except i know its not AF but thats a great way of describing it lol, guess its just one of those things lol x

I am the same, although my looks like ewcm but without the stretch to it! And tons of it, leaving me having to wear a pad cause its that wet ewwww!!!

Yeah I get really slippery not to be gross, when I get the ewcm. It is always on my day 14 but I get other cm during the cycle that just seems wet all the time like you peed yourself a little lol. I understand completely and no you aren't obsessed. We TTC's watch every sign of everything going on. I notice I am worse at night lying in bed. I swear I can feel myself making eggs in my ovaries. JK LOL

Oh, I am sorry about your loss 3 mo ago. I thought I lost a baby at 4 mo preg, but the doctors didn't say anything (That i remembered, I was crushed). Turns out 8 years later I find out it was a blighted ovum when I requested my D&C records. It is a horrible process even though I found out there was never an embryo!

aww thanks both x i ve got it today as well, i normally do get the typical stretchy ewcm this feels completely watery and am guessig similar to when your waters break when going into labour lol

im due to ov in next few days so maybe its just building up to ewcm or something ov related ......who knows lol.

Iwantbebebad ..........im exactly the same as you lol when it comes to convincing myself of all sorts ............silly really when so many women dont even realise they are pregnant, Im 99% certain if i do fall pregnant again, I wont be detecting it through symptom spotting it'll be the typical missed period lol

Ah well better get some rest as lots of bding to be done x

Sorry to hear about your m/c.

I can't help with the gushing as I have had it for the first time this month, but on CD25!

Good luck.x

Jacey- I HATE those twinges and boob pains and ovary itches and everything else. Basically when I had my son in 2000, I KNEW I was pregnant. It was simple back then. I had no stretched out boobs or stomach lol. I didn't track AF and I felt like I was starting for a few days and no AF. Then my BB's HURT like they were punched. Then my bra didn't fit. All at 6 DPO!!!!!! No lie! I went through my sons baby book yesterday to help me out and matched up the ultrasounds with my last known periods, when I OV'd and gave birth give or take a couple days of course. I came to the conclusion that my last cycle day was July 18, 1999 which would make me OV around August 1st and due April 23rd. They actually gave me the due date of April 19th. He was born on the 23rd. ANYWAY... lol I OV'd on about August 1st and got BFP on August 8th and ultrasound on August 10th showing just a sac. It makes no sense I know. I have gone over it. But those are the facts. I know FOR A FACT when he was born so he only could have been made on certain days lol and I KNOW when I got BFP and ultrasound. I know that he might have been up to 17 DPO for the ultrasound but that wouldn't jive with my 14 day EWCM that comes like clockwork. Or my strict 28 day cycle. Well back to the point, I didn't get much help from all that because I have taken 80 tests in the last three months swearing I was PG. BFN. Late AF. Crummy AF. Now just counting down the last of my 17 DPO.........Everything hurts. I think I am just old.Thats my story lol. What is yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->