CD76 and possible a very faint bfp on IC

tigger1981

Reaction score
Well ladies, I am now on CD76 having only had 1 peiod since having the implant out in april to TTC. I do an IC once or twice a week and today I am sure I can see a very faint line. It doesnt go all the way across its like pinkish at the edges then fades towards the centre. Ive tried to take pictures but when i do it just looks white. Could this be a BFP? I started charting my temps 76 days ago but I got disheartened when it didnt detect ov after about 40 days so I have no idea when or even IF i ovulated. OMG I dont know what to think.

Please help!.....

or even CD 77 as my ticker says! oops!

I have got a clearblue digi in my drawer which I have been saving til I got a BFP on the ICs. I really want to use it but then again I am scared that it will be a BFN and I cant afford to keep buying them. Has anyone had any experiences with the digis?

I would test...I got a faint faint BFP on a IC and I bought a CBE digital and it said pregnant.....with my daughter...

TEST............YAY.....Good luck! I hope its a BFP!

Personally I think the digi may be less sensitive than the ic.

Wait till FMU and use another IC if still pos then use your digi.

Fx'd for xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx:dust:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh no - conflicting advice. I think i may try another IC first. I have been so bloody moody lately it would be nice to know there is a good reason for it other than just being a cow - which im sure is what my hubby thinks!

hummm, ive never been lucky enough to promote myself on the expensive tests- always stay on the IC's as they are always neg- even though i have had a few naughty evaps! If I were you, I would test again tomorrow (i say this to EVERYONE!) save your pee!!!!!!!!!!! because if you get a line and not sure if its an evap or not then you need to test again with the same pee........ so tommorrow, save it in a tub, tests, if you see a line and unsure tests again, if it defo comes up as a line then id use your digi hun! i know how expensive they are!!!!!!! good luck fingers xd!

did another IC with FMU and got a BFN. Poo! Had really vivid dreams all night about getting my BFP and was so convinced that today would be my day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->