CD76 and possible a very faint bfp on IC

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by tigger1981, Sep 1, 2009.

1. tigger1981

tigger1981 Well-Known Member

Well ladies, I am now on CD76 having only had 1 peiod since having the implant out in april to TTC. I do an IC once or twice a week and today I am sure I can see a very faint line. It doesnt go all the way across its like pinkish at the edges then fades towards the centre. Ive tried to take pictures but when i do it just looks white. Could this be a BFP? I started charting my temps 76 days ago but I got disheartened when it didnt detect ov after about 40 days so I have no idea when or even IF i ovulated. OMG I dont know what to think.

Please help!.....

or even CD 77 as my ticker says! oops!

2. tigger1981

I have got a clearblue digi in my drawer which I have been saving til I got a BFP on the ICs. I really want to use it but then again I am scared that it will be a BFN and I cant afford to keep buying them. Has anyone had any experiences with the digis?

3. jadesmama

jadesmama Well-Known Member

I would test...I got a faint faint BFP on a IC and I bought a CBE digital and it said pregnant.....with my daughter...

TEST............YAY.....Good luck! I hope its a BFP!

4. dt1234565

dt1234565 In love with a princess x

Personally I think the digi may be less sensitive than the ic.

Wait till FMU and use another IC if still pos then use your digi.

Fx'd for xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx:dust:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. tigger1981

oh no - conflicting advice. I think i may try another IC first. I have been so bloody moody lately it would be nice to know there is a good reason for it other than just being a cow - which im sure is what my hubby thinks!

6. honeybee2

honeybee2 Well-Known Member

hummm, ive never been lucky enough to promote myself on the expensive tests- always stay on the IC's as they are always neg- even though i have had a few naughty evaps! If I were you, I would test again tomorrow (i say this to EVERYONE!) save your pee!!!!!!!!!!! because if you get a line and not sure if its an evap or not then you need to test again with the same pee........ so tommorrow, save it in a tub, tests, if you see a line and unsure tests again, if it defo comes up as a line then id use your digi hun! i know how expensive they are!!!!!!! good luck fingers xd!

7. tigger1981

did another IC with FMU and got a BFN. Poo! Had really vivid dreams all night about getting my BFP and was so convinced that today would be my day.

8. jadesmama

jadesmama Well-Known Member

Sorry Tigger...

9. honeybee2

honeybee2 Well-Known Member

aw hun- IC's are a bitch!