CD8 High Fertility Positive with Clearblue Digital?

brittgdesign

Reaction score
I've got the digital advanced clearblue opk, and last night I tested low fertility, and then this morning I tested high fertility, but not peak. I'm on CD8, and I stopped wearing pads yesterday, but my period actually declined drastically on CD5, so is it possible that I'm already getting ready to ovulate? Or will I see the high fertility symbol until the regular CD10-14 days where I should be at my peak? That's still only a few days, so maybe I just ovulate early? I just came off birth control, and I finished my pack. My period was perfect on the pill, but before the pill, it seemed like it varied by a week or so between the cycles. Am I just a very fertile person like my mom said I would be, like her?

A girl told me here on bnb that she can only conceive if she DTD on AF. So yes it is possible to ovulate early. Good luck :)

I'm using these OPK's and am on my 5th day of the flashing smiley/high fertility. I'm really getting impatient.

My previous pregnancy I ovulated literally the day after my period ended (according to my dating scan) if you have short cycles you can certainly ovulate early.

Well, today is day 3 of flashing smiley, and CD 10. Hopefully in a few days or so I'll get that solid smiley! :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->