cd9 +opk and +opk cd14? help with chart

R

rosie1985

hello im new here :) wondering if anyone knows about fertility friend chart? I had a + opk cd9 temp rise and now cd14 5dpo I have + opk again would someone tell me how to upload fertility friend chart and could someone please have a look have I done something wrong? this is first month using opks and fertility friend

I am new to all this as well. I dont use ovulation predictor kits because I have irregular cycles, but from what I have learnt, they tell you when your body is preparing to ovulate. You may have the surges in lutenising hormone that indicate ovulation, and get a positive test, but you might not actually ovulate at that time. Are you charting your bbt? If not, I would recommend buying a fertility thermometer-$20 at chemist, and chart your early morning temps (also known as basal body temperature) in combination of OPK's. If you get a positive reading with opk, and after a day or two your temps go up around half a degree or so, then ovulation has occured. I am not sure how to upload your chart though. I use a samsung galaxy tablet for this cause hubby is a gamer and computer hog, I took a screen shot of my chart and added it as an attachment to my post. I used fertility friend till I had to pay money for it, then switched to Ovuview. Although I did really like FF, and would have paid if hubby didnt say its a waste of money. Did FF interpret your chart with the OPK's? That is I feature I really miss, saves all the guesswork. Kay, enough with my blather, hope I helped in some way, and just remember, as long as you are getting positives with OPK's, just keep trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->