Celebrities claiming HIP?

K

Katieeeee

Hey ladies! I miss being here in third tri SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH :( Being pregnant is amazing, I miss it more than I could ever tell you. (Obviously I'm OVERJOYED that I have Aiden here now :D but you know what I mean, pregnancy is all so "magical" without sounding like a cheesy TWAT.)

But ANYWAY, I just had the weirdest thought. Everyone is entitled to the health in pregnancy grant right? So do you reckon celebrities claim it?? :rofl:

your crazy xx lol xx I bet some of them prob claim child benefit the lot xx lol xxx

:rofl: Probably not, don't think they could be bothered to fill out the form and stuff. Although maybe they do. I'm curious now...maybe we should write to the HIP people and ask them to tell us under the freedom of information act :lol: (that's a joke btw, don't know how that act actually works so they very probably wouldn't be able to tell us) xx

prob split half half, some probably do, the really rich snobby ones who only care about money and they probably get their nanny or housekeeper to fill it out, and then the nice ones who have a bit less money probably dont cos they know they dont need it!

thats what id think...

Ha ha - good question.

I bet some of them are private health care all the way so wouldn't see anyone from the NHS to get the form.

I bet Kerry Katona claims it :lol:

I bet some of them are private health care all the way so wouldn't see anyone from the NHS to get the form.

No, it is available from the Consultants and Midwives at private hospitals too...

£190 is £190... If it was £20/£30 then less worth claiming, but £190 is a sizeable amount and babies are expensive. Doubt that everyone claims it (if you are worth millions, then probably not worth the effort), but a lot will.

Rich people are normally rich (and stay rich) for a reason: they are very careful with their money... :winkwink: (including claiming everythign that they are entitled too).

QT

Katieeeee how are you lovely??

I think QT has a point, the rich, are rich as they are very careful with money, and claim what they are entitled too.

Celebrities are another thing though!! I bet some get thier assistants etc to sort it out, although some prob don't even think of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->