Center Parcs

Samemka

Mummy of 2 girlies
Reaction score
We're thinking of booking a break at center parcs for 14th December - will be lovely when it's all christmassy there. Bubs should be about 5 months then.

Has anyone else been with baby and how did you get on?

It's whinfell forest we'd be going.

My cousin has 3 LOs and has been to Centre Parcs for all her holidays since the eldest was born. She said they are so accomodating and they always have a great time :D

Havent gone, but we've done exactly the same thing for september when our Lo will be 5 months
Winfell forest too lol

Ive been to that centre parks alot and think its a great idea for little family get away fo the first year.
WE;ve also booked a very big cabin and are taking my parents (baby sitting :D ) and im plannning to go to the spa for some quality chill time with the OH

center parcs are really nice places to go BUT they are very expensive!

ive only been once and will never go again!

my son was around 7 months when we went, and majority of the activities are like climbing, archery, etc. they do accomodate with highchairs etc, and its nice to have free roam of the cabin but we just felt shut in, and that there was nothing to do. i couldnt wait to leave and had my bags packed a day early!! its also very expensive for what it is.
LO was ill too, and for a panicky first time mum....there was no contact for doctors etc coz the out of hours phone numbers didnt even get answered!!

now i stick to a good old caravan park where you are free to come and go as you please, and go wherever u want.
in center parcs....u park ur car n u r locked in the park.......not good!!!!

Aww Center Parcs at Christmas time is stunning :) we went to Longleat one in December a couple of years ago and it was just beautiful!

We're going there in Sept this year and that's when and where we'll be starting TTC :D

Enjoy :D xx

in center parcs....u park ur car n u r locked in the park.......not good!!!!

not strictly true! You can still go out during the day! But personally, everything I want is there so never feel the need to go out, but I guess everyone is different x

My friend just was away at centrparcs with her 2 year old and her baby who is now nearly 5 months and she said she had a fab time. Her only grumble was eating out could be expensive but you have your own kitchen too.

We are booked to go away in September when baby will be about 5 months but found centreparcs really expensive so are booked into a nice holiday cottage on windermere for a fraction of the cost and taking day trips out and about. We felt if we were at a parc we would feel the "need" to do the activities that your paying for in the cost and its just me, hubby and baby which wouldnt be practical...maybe when he is older we will go. Until then its holiday cottages and caravan sites for our family holidays.

Hope you decid and enjoy your time away.

Emma.xx

Thanks for the feedback ladies! We're all booked for Whinfell Forest on 14th December for 4 nights. Can't wait! :D

I Went With My Lo Was Brilliant, There Is Bikes You Can Hire Which Has Things On The Back For Babies.

I Stayed In The One Beside Longlete (sp??) My LO Loved It

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->