Centre of Gravity?

xSarahM

Two Beautiful Angels
Reaction score
My centre of gravity must have really shifted. My sense of balance is crap nowadays! :(
I'm constantly tripping over my own feet, or like just nearly falling over nothing! Has anyone else been feeling like that? And if so, when will i stop being like this?
Thanks, girlies!

Its the pregnancy. lol Its not going to go away. I have been like that since 15 weeks. :haha:

Its the pregnancy. lol Its not going to go away. I have been like that since 15 weeks. :haha:

:dohh: but do you not get used to the shift, so then you get your balance back? ;o

Hahhaha I've been like that for the last 2 months :dohh: it's bad.. I'm glad I haven't completely ate shit!! LOL

Hahaha No you wont get use to the shift till it shifts back to normal when you have LO. I swear Im such a clutz and I have almost taken some good spills :haha: OH seriously walks me up the stairs if Its time to go to bed.

I'm like this too... I don't think it's going away either :haha:

Thanks for your replies girlies!
But dear me, i dont think i can deal with it :dohh: my balance was pretty bad to begin with, but now its just a joke!

Thanks for your replies girlies!
But dear me, i dont think i can deal with it :dohh: my balance was pretty bad to begin with, but now its just a joke!

:haha: I'm a total klutz anyways so I'm right there with you. I seriously trip over air :dohh:

:haha: Well atleast you can blaim pregnancy now!

I've only started losing my balance in the last few weeks. I'm not sure if it evens out or anything, I do not like walking into doors :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->