Centre Parcs - Winter Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouiseClare

Reaction score
Is anyone going? or have been before?
We're off to Elvedon on 28th Nov, this will be the 1st time we've ever been to there winter wonderalnd and I can't wait, we booked it back in January. We're staying in a woodland lodge. All our activities have been booked for nearly 6 months now. I'm so excited.

we're going a week on monday! we're going to longleat, have booked some activities but its so expensive! excited to be doing the carriage ride though!

we're going a week on monday! we're going to longleat, have booked some activities but its so expensive! excited to be doing the carriage ride though!

We've booked the festive trail, decorate a bauble, Rupert the Bears christmas picnic and of course a visit to see Father Christmas. They also have a fire works display on Wednesday so we'll go and see that. It is expensive although we have only booked 4 things and spent about £35. Ben is only 2 so can't do most of the activities so we are going to make the most of the swimming pool. I hope it's cold when we go. I have bought 4 logs for the fire of Wilkinson, they cost me less than £10 and i'm also taking a small fibre optic tree to make our lodge more festive. We are taking our bikes and we have a trailer for Ben.

Have you been before?

I went last year and it was lovely, it even snowed! I expected a lot more of a winter wonderland to be honest as there was just a section with Santa, reindeers and little houses with elves in but the centre was decorated and the frozen lake and Christmas music was lovely. We enjoyed it so much we even said we would spend Christmas day there this year but I am due around Christmas time so we decided against it! You will have a fab time, enjoy it xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"