Centre Parcs?

KX

Reaction score
I know a few of u have been, just wondering if u found it as expensive as I have?

1st of all we tried a weekend - me dale and madam £381! :shock: then a week was just under £600 :shock:

It's cheaper to go abroad, I could go to Tenerife for that price, so I thought stuff it, no holiday this year! :cry:

How much did u all pay to go? can u get is discounted at all? :?

is centre parks not one of them holidays you can chose to go on with the sun news papaer for £9 or something hun?
it just rings a bell as OH's ex mate wanted us to go eith them last year for 5 days but i wasnt keen on spending 5 whole days with them :oops: and all we had to pay was £59 for the accomidation, iy was self catering though so not sure if that is any help at all to you chick
xxxxxx

no hun that is haven holiday sights, i have one of those booked :D

I was wondering about centre parks, Layla has been to a few- she'd be the best to ask :D

it can be very expensive depending on what time of year you go and what type of villa you have.

We have been twice and stayed in excetutive (sp?) villas, but family paid so we was very lucky, there is no way we could afford it otherwise.

it is lovely there and lots to do, i was suprised coz i thought it was going to be crap.

I really want to take the kids back there so i will be saving soon lol

xx

Cor blimey that sounds pricey :shock:

jesus that is pricey, before I fell pg we went to palma Nova, got a last minute deal, all inclusive for 1 week £280 and that included insurance! and the hotel was really nice too! good entertainment and everything we needed was there, in a great location right by the beach.

were going to get a last minute deal again this year, try all the wesites like lastminute.com and teletextholidays ect

Or if not try going direst through stansteads website they have some fab deals on there to its going to cost me and the o/h 300 to go to ibiza for a week and thats inc the flights and accomodation!!!!

Stanstead? Im in Scotland so its a bit far! :(

I couldnt go back to Palma Nova/Magalluf, it would depress me so much, its where I used to go in my "younger" days. BCM, Boomerangs, Bananas, Poco Loco's-ohh sorry reminiscing! :oops:

yeah I couldnt go back as I do love the clubs over there and it would annoy me not being able to go in!! :lol: Unless I leave Dale in the hotel with Rebecca :D not!

You have interested me by mentioning Centreparcs, I have just been checking out the website. I see they list loads of stuff to entertain the kids, but obviously there is very little grown up things we can do with very small kids in toe. All the kiddy stuff they list, can you just drop your kids off there and get on with your own thing? Or do you have to pay extra for that? Do they also do babysitting service if you want to eat out in the evening minus the kids? I just quite fancy going now, as would be nice to have a holiday but I dont really want to have to entaintain two little ones the whole time. WOuld be nice for them to do the creche facilities while we go swiming or spa treaments, horse riding etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->