ceramic hob cookers

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
who has one of these? i want a new cooker and the 1 i have seen is £500 :shock: is it really worth this? it is A energy and very stylish! but a fair price for a cooker :rofl:

Do you mean an induction hob? I've got one of those...

I have one hun.......I really wanted a gas hob as I prefer it for cooking, but in the new house, we dont have a gas supply in the village!

I find it a lot better to cook on than normal electric, and they are really easy to take care of, you can buy ceramic hob cleaner in tesco.

I initially wanted to get rid of it but Im now quite attatched to it, and I never thought id hear myself say this, but Id reccomend one !

Yea we have a ceramic hob. Very good .. much better than what we had before. Easy to clean, heats up quickly, would deffo recommend. Cost £369 from Argos. :D

wot make is it trinity(is argos im looking at) not really heard many brand names ive seen on there tho!!

Were actually thinking of one of these too (in the near future)

I got one all I can tell you is its silver lol seems ok to me

wot make is it trinity(is argos im looking at) not really heard many brand names ive seen on there tho!!

Its an Indesit KD6C35 on page 1067 of the yellow argos book. :D

I love mine, got in sale at comet was £100 off but can't remember how much, think it was£200. Mates OH came and fitted it for us for £20

thankfully my dad can fit it :D so will save a wee bit there!!!
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...18.Electric+cookers>FC$Colour=White.White.htm

this is an A energy witha large capacity top and bottom oven, and only £300!!!! meet my new cooker :rofl:

OOoohh looks nice Yvanne .. i know how you feel .. i was soooo excited about the new cooker when we ordered it. DH fitted ours .. its actually a lot easier than i thought!

Ohhh very nice! im jealous lol

I havent heard anything from argos about my card hmph

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back