• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cerazette (mini pill).. feeling pregnant? :S

RandomGirl09

Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I was on cerazette for 2 weeks and was pretty sick and poorly for 4 days so in those 4 days didn't take the pill and didn't DTD either. I had a withdrawal bleed for a few days and started taking the pill again.
In the last few days, I've started to feel REALLY pregnant. Sore boobs, feeling sick, metal taste in mouth, very hormonal, feeling tired and very bloated and even felt a definate fluttering in tummy? :wacko:
I feel like I'm going crazy!
Now heres the thing, before those 4 days when I was poorly and didn't take the pill, when we DTD, he didn't 'finish' if you get my drift so I can't be pregnant can I?!
I've been taking it for 5 days now and still feel very pregnant.
I read somewhere that when you stop taking the mini pill, you get intense pregnancy symptoms and was wondering if anyone else has any experience of this or this pill?
Help! :shrug:

When I stopped taking cerazette before we had Nic I had major pregnancy symptoms. So yeah it can cause all those things and you not be pregnant. I've had a similar problem in the last few weeks, I had this bad tummy bug thats been going around and also didn't bother taking the pill (nothing would stay down so seemed pointless!). Now I'm feeling all bloated and sick with spotting.

I'd probably rule out a pregnancy in a couple of weeks being doing a test just to set your mind at rest. :)

Hey, I've recently come off the mini pill for those reasons. It didn't agree with me. I was convinced I was pregnant, I had all the symptoms, I spent a fortune on pregnancy tests. I wasn't pregnant & it was the pill giving me pregnancy symptoms, have recently read that the mini pill tends to do that.

To put your mind at rest you could test in a few days, but try not to go mad like I did :lol:

I would try other contraception until you find what's best for you :flower:

Thanks so much ladies, you've definitely calmed me down.
I felt like I was going mad :wacko:
It's just these symptoms are SO convincing but I can't be! Argh :dohh:

I was on Cerazette before I conceived my little boy. when I came off it I was convinced I was pregnant straight away - tiredness, nausea, v hormonal and emotional, sore and swollen boobs. So much so that I didn't even realise when I was actually pregnant - the only difference was I was physically sick! I googled it and apparently loads of women have these side effects with cerazette.

Don't worry, do a test and then it will set your mind at rest. Then ignore the silly symptoms!

Thanks Bells. I was only off it for 4 days and started taking it again, been taking it for 5 days now and still feeling the symptoms.
Hopefully the hormone levels will get back to normal soon if that's what it is. :dohh:

I'm so glad I saw this thread, I've been worrying myself sick thinking I'm pregnant again. I changed from Femulen to Cerazette a couple of months ago after Femulen didn't agree with me. I've been having persistent headaches (which I suffered from in first tri of pregnancy with Alfie), feeling tired/dizzy, feeling hungry, I woke up this morning at about 6am feeling sick and I've started to have to go to the loo during the night, which in the past I've only ever had to do when I'm pregnant.

I never knew cerazette could give you pregnancy symptoms so I'm a bit less worried now. Although the nurse did say when I changed over pill that I should use extra protection for a week and I stupidly didn't :wacko:

Hi everyone, I'm new to this website and really really need your advice!

I am on cerazette too at the moment, I have been on it for just 1 and a half month but 3 days ago, i forgot to take my pill which i last took 10ish pm and remembered it 10ish am the next day. But they say you can still be pregnant if you are late on taking it by a minute. And me and my boyfriend had sex the night after i forgot to take the pill. (though i took it as soon as I remembered to but i think I am just a bit late?) I can't stop thinking about it and it would be a very big help if someone can give me some ideas cause I do drink every weekends so I really need help as I dont want to harm the baby if I am a possible mom!

Another quick question, can it make the pill less effective if you do not take it on exactly the same time everyday? Cause I take it sometimes 5pm-6pm and sometimes i forget to take it and take it by 10pm.

Please please please I need your help!

Cheers x x

I think cerazette has a 12 hour window, so you can take it up to 12 hours late and still be covered. Its best to take it at the same time though. I leave my packet next to the kettle and when I make my coffee in the morning (which I never fail to do!) I remember to take it. I know others that leave it next to their toothbrush etc, maybe try to do something like this so you're less likely to forget.

You could try testing in a couple of weeks just to make sure.

I am also worried! Reading these have calmed me down a bit but still don't know whether to take a test? :S I started the cerazette pill about 2 weeks ago, and started it the day after I got my implant taken out cause it was awful. My bleeding has stopped altogether, I keep getting headaches, I'm constantly hungry, I've started getting heartburn which i only ever had when pregnant with my daughter, who is now 5 months old. Also, when i was pregnant with my daughter, I just stopped smoking because it made me feel sick, also went off alcohol because it made me feel sick, and recently have just stopped both despite starting smoking after i gave birth and finding it very difficult to quit. I'm pretty sure I've also felt fluttering in my stomach every now and then and am also constipated which also happened to me in the first few weeks of pregnancy. Moreover, my boobs have started really really hurting me only a couple of days ago. Am i mad?? Help!
xxx

Did they advise you to use some other form of protection when switching to the minipill? I've recently come off cerazette to go on the combined pill and I was advised to use another form of protection for 7 days until the other pill kicks in. The only way you'll know for certain is to take a test, good luck!

Hi,
I have stopped taking the mini pill 2 weeks ago and for the last 2 evenings I have been feeling really sick, could I be pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"