Cerazzette

Preciousone

Reaction score
Stopped taking cerazzette on the 16th sept still no AF is this normal ? I've been having signs of ov but not sure :( anyone in similar situation?

I came off cerazette 6.5 years ago after being on it 2 years. It took a month before my AF came back. I wouldn't worry about it. Some people take a few months to get their cycles back in order, and that's still normal. Try not to stress about when it will come - worry can make it stay away!

ETA I bled for 6 months when I first went on cerazette, and after that nothing until a month after I came off. My cycles were regular from that point on, too.

Took
Exactly a mth for af to
Come back
And three mths to
Conceive

It took me 3 weeks to ovulate after stopping Cerazette and then I got AF 11 days after that. I was lucky and my body regulated really quickly so try not to stress too much, that is only going to delay ovulation and then AF xx

I was on cerazette for 6 years, came off it in September 12 concieved in May 13 xx

I stopped taking Cerazette at the end of March this year and AF appeared about 32 days later - which is longer than my cycles usually are. My cycles were very regular before, always 29 days but since May 2 months haven't been the same! Must just be taking a while to settle down after having no AF for 5 years x

I was on cerazette and came off it 6 months before we started trying to conceive. It took 8 weeks for my first AF to appear. I got pregnant in the first month of trying!

when i was on cerazette (then stopped taking due to it not agreeing with me) it took 4 months for my AF to return, but then i think it's because i had issues with it to begin with.
I bled constantly (not heavy, just lightly every day) for 2 months without a break, then had a week break then full flow for 2 weeks, then back to the light bleeding constantly. was told that it was normal to upset my cycles and to jsut sit it out because it would settle by 6 months. i stopped taking it altogether a week after being told that when my hair started falling out.

i have recently jsut had to stop the combined pill due to blood pressure sky rocketing and migraines. i am now trying a mini pill called Noriday so fingers crossed all goes well for me with this one!

did you have any issues whilst taking cerazette?

I took cerazzette for 2 years, nurse advised woudl take at least 3 months to get out of my system and for cycle to become regular. I got my BFP 4th month trying. I do remember though lots of horror stories online about coming off Cerazzette when TTC. I always thought it best to to read them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->