cereal

Ethereal

Reaction score
It's all I want. For breakfast lunch dinner and snacks. Its all I can stomach, and god it tastes so gooooooood.

Anyone else?

So many carbs. Eeek :(

I've been BIG into cereal too! That and pasta. I can't stomach much, my appetite is pretty much shot. If I consume anything at all, it's carbs carbs carbs.

so many fortified carbs, so I'm sure it's fine :)! Eating all of one thing has to be better than not eating, right?

I'm not obsessed with cereal but when I have them in the morning I have to have a big bowl of them and there chocolate so not the best lol

Glad I'm not alone! That's how I was with this pregnancy and with my DD. Lol, it's so random! :)

Hey I rate cereal, I think I cost hubby a small fortunate last pregnancy as ate cereal 3 times a day every day, that was after the main course of course!!

I put on a fair amount by the end, 3 stone BUT by 6 weeks it had all gone and then some!! So I think cereal can take the credit for that, well cereal and breastfeeding!

Go eat some, and enjoy it! There's much worse things you could be eating a tonne of xxx

After seeing this post all I could think of was how badly I wanted a bowl of cereal!! Lol its my dessert for tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->