ceremony music

honeybee2

Reaction score
what are you playing it from if your not having live music?

I dont actually have a clue what to do- ipod? stereo?

What works best? :thumbup:

We're having our DJ start at 2:30pm and he'll be the one playing all the music. So from the music while people are taking their seats to the ceremony music to the recessional.

It wasn't overly expensive to do, super glad we personally went this route. I suppose you could always do an iPod or stereo if you didn't.

We're going to have a stereo with a cd with our music in order on it. A trusted friend will hit play and pause as needed. I've known several people to do it this way and it went off without a hitch

thats what I'm worried about- having a glitch on a CD player or something!

I understand. I hope that mine will go smoothly and from other's that I have saw it will.

Oh i do love seeing your threads again...I missed yooou :kiss:

Anywho- we have surround speakers in the ceremony room. Which can be used either through ipod as it has a docking station, or by CD or even usb. So I think I will put our music on all 3 just incase! :haha:

hahaha! good for you twiggles and thankyouuuu! xx

We're going to have a few ipods / iphones loaded up with the music in the hands of trusted people for the ceremony music, but I also have a friend who plays the piano playing a piece live during the signing of the register. :)

Tx

We're going to have a few ipods / iphones loaded up with the music in the hands of trusted people for the ceremony music, but I also have a friend who plays the piano playing a piece live during the signing of the register. :)

Tx

aww that sounds lovely!!

Our venue has a sound system that we can use with a cd :thumbup: We have to make sure that our burnt cd will work tho, so when we go and see the manager in a couple of weeks (after our new notice of marraige :haha:) I'll test out the cd then ;)

Altho having said that, Twig's idea of having the music on a few different things is a good idea!

Most churches I've looked at have a stereo. At the ceremony when I'm walking down the aisle we're having Stand By Me by Ben E King, then after the ceremony we're having Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole because OH sang and played that to me when we started going out :)
At the venue, we still haven't decided whether to have a DJ or CD's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3S2rxQ-ZOw[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAzEhjooP3s&feature=fvsr[url]

We are still undecided whether to have live music for the ceremony or just put it on a CD. If we do, out venue has suggested we take it there a few days before to make sure it works on their stereo. We will also have to ask one of our friends/family to hit play and pause lol.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->