Cervical cramping/pains

rachhh

Reaction score
For about a week or less I have been having these random shooting pains in my cervix and along with that some cramping. I had a pap a little over 2 weeks ago and everything checked out fine (this was before the cramping so of course, did not mention it to dr). Regardless, I am wondering if I should be concerned about pregnancy at all? I had sex 10/31, wasn't on birth control but I had been off the depo shot for months with no period so wasn't really concerned. About 11 days after I had thick brown discharge for about 4 days, I thought I was getting my period but there was no actual blood. Shortly after I started the b.c. pill. I took a pregnancy test just in case, came out negative but I kind of forced the pee, wondering if that would have an impact on it at all? My breasts hurt but of course, I assume that's from starting the pill. I don't really have any other symptoms though, I thought my sense of smell has been strange but that could be me being crazy :wacko:, and also im not as hungry as usual. But again, could be the pill.

I'm sorry this is so long and if TMI! Does this sound like anything I should be worried about? As far as the cervical pain goes? Does it sound like I should try another test? Any advise/input/experience would be helpful! Thank you!

I've had a similar experience with BC in the past. Not that this is the exact same thing. So I'm not sure. I would probably consult with the DR. If you are pg, you could have done the test at the wrong time depending on your cycle. Are you sure you O'd? Could just be your body adjusting to BC for sure. It can definitely throw things off. And unfortunately can cause the same symptoms as pregnancy. I would just confirm with the doc to make sure instead of just continuing BC without ruling it out. I hope it straightens out for you soon and if pg, good luck hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->