Cervical erosion

mrs c f

Reaction score
Hey, I've been spotting pre and sometimes post period. I went it docs and she examined me and said it looks like cervical erosion and has referred me to an gyno. I'm so worried now as why she has referred me. Scared is an understatement! She said it looks uniform and not to worry but I am. Has anyone else had this.? I've had abnormal smears in my younger years and a loop biopsy hence the worry. My smear was clear two years ago. :(

No one then. It's the second post I have popped on here and had no response. Two different subjects. Feel like there's no pint in this forum at all. ��

Did they give any info about how they are going to help it? not sure if it causes fertility problems.

Cervical erosion *can* spontaneously heal on its own if caused by trauma during sex or caused by tampons. I'd stay away from tampons.

I'm not sure what they can do? I'm not sure why she has referred me that's why I'm worried. I don't even know if it affects fertility. I had issues with fertility with my daughter now 2. We were referred for ivf but actually conceived that very month alone. I've been having lots of spotting there been my worry.

Try not to irritate that area too much by sex etc and maybe it will heal. From what it sounds
Like erosion is more of a irritation caused by something. Hopefully it was just sex or tampons and not anything major.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->