Cervical erosion

Midnight_Fairy

New baby J
Reaction score
Has anyone else been diagnosed with this? I had a smear after a early scan (bleeding) and she said my cervix was grazed but didnt seem concerned. Its very unnerving though. If you had it, did you spot on and off or consistently? X

Hi,
I had this with my first baby. The midwife told me it's nothing to worry about, as hormonal changes can cause the cervix to bleed more easily.

I only remember spotting the once, and that was it.

I had this with my first, I'd have a little light bleeding for a day or so after sex but otherwise had no problems and went overdue.

No sign of it this time which is odd but I'm 30 weeks.

I also had this when I had my Twins and it caused bleeding early on but then didnt bleed again in middle of 2nd tri but having any internal they would see I had it and tell me... xx

I've been diagnosed with this. I had two weeks of spotting from 5-7 weeks (really scary as I've had two miscarriages previously). Had twelve week scan and all was fine. Then had a bleed at 13 and 16weeks. They did the internal after the 16 week one and said I had a big graze on my cervix :wacko:

Each time there was nothing noticeable that caused it - no :sex: or exercise etc.

I've had nothing since (touches wood)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"