Cervical hostile mucus??

lou_85

Reaction score
Hey, I don't want to give to much grim detail but has anyone ever suffered with cervical hostile mucus before?. Me and my partner been trying for 9 month, no success, I'm takin angus cactus and shovin every vitamin I can down his throat lol I have a 10 yr old by an ex.the docs won't offer any investigation regarding ttc because I have a child from previous relashonship.
Any help of what to take or do as I'm outta ideas now:(

Take guarfensin it's found in robitussin or mucinex make sure its the 1 with no letters it thins your cm to make it more sperm friendly and slippery you can get the pills also

I'm not sure what hostile CM is exactly, but you could try Preseed. It's sperm friendly lubricant. It'll help get them get where they need to go. Good luck!

I have read up a bit on how diet can affect mucus quality and hormone balance and a low sugar high protein diet is recommended by a lot of sources. I was on a low sugar/carb diet high in protein fruit and veggies every time I got pregnant. Something about how sugar is converted and excreted from the body can cause ph imbalances that can lead to uti's, cm with imbalanced ph, and yeast infections. Probably not the case for everyone but removing sugar didn't hurt thing for me..good luck!

Yes robitussin or mucinex with only guarefensin (however you spell it) and you can also try drinking a glass of fresh grapefruit juice every day from first day of your period til o. It really works! I also take something called fertilecm. Use only preseed or conceive plus as lube, preseed is really good. And be sure to drink a lot if water all cycle. This is my problem. I get dehydrated and end up with sticky goo rather than ewcm. At least 8 glasses a day! :)

All of the other suggestions already offered will certainly help thin your cervical mucus, but they aren't good long term solutions and don't solve the underlying issue of why you have poor cm.

Try taking a probiotic daily. Probiotics not only help your digestive tract, but they also help support a healthy vaginal flora. (take them by mouth not vagina please :haha:) When you have a healthy balance of friendly microbes in the vagina, they maintain its optimal ph as well as inhibit the growth of yeast/candida and bad bacteria. Candida actually causes sticky cm. These benefits are the reason why probiotics are recommended for treating "cervical mucus hostility" (aka thick sticky cm that inhibits sperm).

I actually started taking a daily probiotic in December to help with GI issues and to maintain my GI health. They worked, but I also have noticed an improvement in the amount and consistency of my cm. I usually need lube for sex, but haven't needed it for weeks now. My husband actually commented on this the other day and when I googled to see if it could have been the probiotics, I found all kinds of info on probiotics maintaining healthy vaginal flora and actually how this helps fertility by improving cm.

If you are interested, this is the probiotic I am taking https://amzn.com/B0072F88WS

I have the same issue as well. I have been trying to drink more water but I'm not good at doing that. I have been taking FertiliCM and I ordered Pre seed to help along the way. FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->