Cervical mucus during pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by b0obearx0, Jan 25, 2011.

1. b0obearx0

b0obearx0 Well-Known Member

I am now 6 dpo and I was wondering what the cervical mucus would be like if I was pregnant? I heard it's supposed to dry up after ovulation but right now its clear and sticky, does that mean anything positive?

2. well, for me, i have had white-ish cervical mucous since before i found out

3. RaspberryK

RaspberryK Well-Known Member

I had sticky creamy cm right up to impantation bleeding from what I can remember and then it turned snotty and thick with more implantation spotting blood in it.

x

4. oboeverity

oboeverity Mummy to Ted and Willem

^^WSS. Although I read (when I was symptom spotting lol!) that CM isn't a reliable indicator of anything after ovulation. Mine's the same this month, after my BFP as it was the month before, BFN.

FX for you lovely
    xxx

5. Dollface

Dollface Thank you Jesus!

My CM was just SLIGHTLY heavier. As in , barely noticeable. (But I was scanning for signs every time I wiped.) About once a week, I'll have a large amount when I wipe, but other than that, it's pretty normal. I read that some women have that, so I wasn't worried. I didn't notice the heavier amounts until after I got my BFP. (I got my BFP at 14 dpo.) Hope this helps ease your mind. I know lots of women here helped me!

6. newmama

newmama Well-Known Member

i've noticed since i got pregnant that i have had a lot less CM than i typically do... i would say maybe 3/4 to 1/2 of what it used to be. other than that, it's the same as before --- sometimes creamy white, sometimes egg white (sorry, tmi)

7. Mrs.Felton

Mrs.Felton TTC#1, off BC end of 6/12

8. swanxxsong

swanxxsong pregnant w my rainbow!

I had creamy in my DPO, but I never usually dried up much, or at all, after ovulation. Usually it was stickier and crumbly though, compared to what I was having.

edit// I should add, it's still creamy too, most days. xD