Cervical Mucus - sorry!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by louisaL, Oct 7, 2008.

1. louisaL

louisaL Trying for number 1

i never usually get cm apart from last month had the tiniest amount with a bit of blood in it but it was only a week after AF

i had a positive opk on sun, lowest temp yesterday and just now i had about a tea spoons worth of cm it was stretchy it was a tinted yellow colour and i am wondering if this is egg white as it looks just like an egg white ifswim? is this what you get during ovulation? or something else?

2. Omi

Omi A Mummy At Last!

Hiya Louisa,

Its possible to get egcm after ov as you can still have residual estrogen in your system. Although ewcm is a good fertility sign only a positive opk or temping can show when ov has occured ( ive had ewcm since last tuesday and i only got a peak @ the cbfm today, meaning im due to ov tomorrow!! :))

Have a look at this link for more info http://www.fertilityuk.org/nfps401.html

Good luck! :)

Omi xxx

3. Visqueen

Visqueen mum to 2 beautiful girls

I get ewcm every month which can last upto 4 days sorry for the description but when you wipe its slippy :blush: then on the tisue mine is stretchy and a cloudy white/clear colour.

Sorry for the depth but hope it helps :blush:

4. louisaL

louisaL Trying for number 1

no need to apologise these sort of things can only be explained in graphic detail otherwise i wouldnt understand LOL

thanks for your replies girls i was just shocked i have NEVER had that much before there was LOADS maybe i am more fertile this month lol

5. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

Hope the extra CM is a good sign for you hun! Fx crossed for you! :dust:

6. Visqueen

Visqueen mum to 2 beautiful girls

Plenty of cm means :spermy: can get there faster :loopy: