cervical mucus

BabyBubbles

Expecting number 2!
Reaction score
Sorry if i sound really thick, and i know i should have been paying more attention, but....

does cm have to be ew to be fertile? Ive got loadsa creamy cm but no ewcm :blush: sorry tmi!!!

Do the spermies get stuck in the creamy stuff? lol, just wondering if lack of ewcm means im not ovulating? I have pcos and was on the pill for 8 yrs, came off in july last yr, started ttc in december and got pg first time so have never really paid much attn to cm until after my erpc in may. and had my first af last month which lasted 3 weeks so cycles up the shoot anyway.

Help!!! I dont want to use opks as i know ill become an addict but i may have to :wacko:

Any thoughts would be appreciated!!

if you dont want to use OPKs then i suggest you temp with a BBT. Tho, from my understanding, temping tells you after you ovulate. but for someone that has difficulties know when ovulation happens...i might suggest that you do start using opks as this might help take months off of ttc.

in regards to cm...some people dont get EWCM...they may just get water cm. evening Primrose oil can help with increasing your cm tho that is only taken from when your period starts till ovulation.

i wish you lots of luck!

Sorry, I'm not gonna be a great help but I always thought that spermies needed egg white or watery cm to travel in. The only real way of telling whether you're ovulating is to temp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->