cervical mucus??

D

dmestiza

what kind of cervical mucus do i look for so i can know when im fertile/ ovulating??? right now my cervical muscus is clear, slippery and wet! this is the first time i have ever checked for cervical mucus, koz me and my husband will be ttc in a week from now... :kiss:

What you have now is fertile mucus and is exactly what you need to look out for ....good luck x

What you have now sounds like fertile..if you wait a week you most likely will miss ovulation.

However I should mention you don't actually know when you are ovulating unless you are temping.

Some women get more than one patch of fertile cervical mucus during their cycle and sometimes there is no fertile cm even for women who normally get it with or without ovulation. On the safe side if you bd'd every time you got fertile cm that would be the best you could do but as beachy said charting your bbt is the best bet so you can know for sure. Consider using opks as well then you can get a head's up before you ovulate and confirm it with charting after the fact. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"