cervical mucus

Rachsi

Reaction score
had m/c July 08 & just started ttc again this month.
I remember last time i was preg, i had increased cm from shortly after ovulation, & i have similar this time.

Anyone experience the same during the 2ww?

No sympathy for mc please been through all that -

I'm in the 2WW and have no signs of cervical mucus ... which is normal for me after ovulation. I've never been pregnant so I don't know if that will change if I was :bfp:

I have some cm after ovulation but am usually pretty dry. I've never had a :bfp: so I'm afraid I can't be much help.

I hope this is a good sign for you!

I cant remember with my first pregnancy - I dont think so as I didn't know I was regnant til I was three months gone so I dont remember any noticeable symptoms... My second pregnancy ended in m/c in August and I did have an increase in CM but didnt think anything of it at the time as I had tested :bfn: beforehand...(must have tested too early and didn't think to again til I was nearly 6 weeks gone!!!

This month I have got an increase in CM which is mostly watery but a little bit creamy...

Good luck! :hugs:

im 8dpo and having tons of cm !~~~.TMI..but its like whitsh/yellow tinge gooey sometimes strechy sometimes not and lots of it..and then its sometimes watery. Hope its a good sign for us!!!

Hey hun i had a chem preg last month and thats what i had too in my 2WW! and this month too actually so fingers crossed! Babydust to you hunny keep us posted!! xox

Maybe you should have a look at thread on here, I think it's called "The big thread of early pregnancy symptoms". There is a lot of mention about creamy CM as an early pregnancy symptom. I'm having quite wet CM at the mo. Hoping this is a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->