Cervical pain

XKatX

Reaction score
I know that we get cervical pain in the later stages of pregnancy, but how bad have people found it? I'm really struggling tonight. Had a nice bath and it eased it a bit.
Got out and started with really strong, painful BH and severe stabbing in my cervix. Is this normal?

Awww.... yeah... I had it sooo bad for last couple of weeks I'm sometimes caught mid stride.... It's horrible and unnerving!! I get that stabbing sensation too. Just another beautiful addition I suppose!! Hope it eases honey. xxxxxxx

Thanks hon. As long as this bad is normal, I'm happy! In fact, bring it on!!! If it means things are full steam ahead - I'll take whatever you can throw at me!!!

I have real bad stabbing pains too! I guess it means something is happening!? x

Ive been getting it since about 34w... It was actually worse before, now its been turning into more crampy type pain for the last couple weeks. But when I had the bad stabbing pains they were really sharp and would almost double me over if I was standing :(

I was told it is just the whole process of how things go.

If I had a buck for every horrible feeling Id be rich lol! Nothing helps anything anymore :(

Aww hun, it's so sore isn't it? At the moment I've also got so much pain in my lady bits, like they're really bruised or something, can barely walk properly. Still at least we've not got too much longer to go now. Hope your pains ease soon.
xx

Yea i double over with pain when i get that, also get the stabbing, scratching pain :( Its horrible makes you feel sick... guess its just the fun process we go through.

On the plus side means our bodies are doing something to get our LOs here :happydance:

I've read that stabbing cervical pain is normal and is usually caused by the cervix dilating. So it's a good thing!

not long now eh ladies? xxx

i cant work out if i'm havin cervix pain or contractions this morning!! omg its so so so sore!!!!

I have it too, mw said just pressure from LO, so something is happening. bring on these babies!!!

i cant work out if i'm havin cervix pain or contractions this morning!! omg its so so so sore!!!!

I know - it's awful! When I was having it last night, it was severe, painful BH, mixed in with these pains. I really didn't know where to put myself! My husband was laughing at me because of the positions I was getting myelf into to try and ease it!!! Had a long painful night too - but ho hum. The joys x x

Hope you feeling a bit more comfortable today Kat. I'm afraid its yet another joy of pregnancy but at least your body is getting ready.

I too have all of these!! I cant sleep properly anymore from the aches and pains i cant walk properly anymore i cant even sit comfortably :hissy:

I just want it all to be over now im getting so fed up!!

Hope something happens soon for all of us! x

Well, aren't we such a happy bunch, what with all our aches and pains!!! I'm off out today - just to keep myself busy. If I sit here feeling like this, I'll just drive mayself mad!

My midwife said its just your body and baby getting 'ready' ! Its horrible though, iv been having exactly the same :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->