Cervical position and early pregnancy

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by kristin941, Apr 5, 2011.

1. kristin941

kristin941 Well-Known Member

So I know they say that you can't really use this method as a sign of pregnancy. But I was wondering if anyone had changes in their cervix early on. I just started checking my cervix and at O it was soft and high I think. The after O it was low and kinda hard, Today it is high and soft again. So wondering if that is a good sign?

2. I wish I wish

I wish I wish Member

I have no idea I've just googled it.. I know before my mmc, I checked at about 4 weeks an it was mega low. And I mean mega!!!! After 2 days it went back.

Ive checked mine and it's not that high but not low either and it sort of soft.. I'm on 9dpo today. How about u?

3. rachel_f_

rachel_f_ mummy to 1 angel

I'm 4dpo and my cervix is medium, fairly soft and also slightly open. Hope this is a good sign :-S ... Xx

4. whatdamatter

whatdamatter TTC Fingers Crossed.

I'm 6dpo. I checked my cervix last night and it seemed to be a lot lower than normal. Normally i have to really reach to touch it....tmi...sorry. But Its pretty easy to find now.