Cervical position/mucus 8dpo?!

LeahLou

Emilia+Brantley+Kyle
Reaction score
So I'm 8dpo and trying to note all my symptoms. I usually check my cervix only during fertile week but I think it may benefit me now as well.

I have so much creamy CM I have to go to the bathroom 3xa day to wipe it out of my undies.

Cervix has stayed high and is soft but goes between kinda open to closed to almost open. Does that sound normal if I'm pregnant or not good?

Honestly it's hard to tell. Everyone is different. I've read that CM and CP are next always good indicators for preg. Most women who report high CP and excess CM are closer to 4-6 weeks along already. Sorry if this might be a disappointer but just thought I'd let you know. But your body may be different. If you temp it lets you know more. Women who are pg have a temp dip anywhere from 6-14dpo and once it spikes the next day and remains elevated for several days it means your def pg. The hormone progesterone causes this. I'm sorry if I've possibly disappointed you but I hope I've helped you.

Thanks for the reply! I don't temp since I don't wake up at the same time everyday. I'll stay hopeful. It's been a long journey so I'm trying everything I can at this point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"