Cervical position?

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
DH & I are TTC baby #4, we dtd on October 3, so I'm about 11 DPO. Really trying to not test yet. However I've been checking my cervical position.
Is anyone familiar with it all? I know that high soft wet and closed is pregnancy. Which doesn't always happen in early pregnancy. Here's my question though.
I checked this morning and it's very low soft wet and closed. What does this mean? At first I gave up the idea I was pregnant since I know low means AF could be coming, but usually the cervix is hard and dry before AF! Confused! Any insight ladies? Thank you:thumbup:

Sorry Jen, hopefully someone with more experience will chime in. I say test to find out for sure ;) Every woman and each pregnancy is different.

Can you tell if it is angled? Does it feel like it is off to the side and is the opening facing your vaginal wall or is it pointing straight down? My cervix centers more and points straight down before AF. When I'm pregnant it stays angled, tucked away and facing my vaginal wall. Sorry to be so graphic :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->