Cervical scan tomorrow

Hevz

4 beautiful children
Reaction score
I have my 20wk scan tomorrow in conjunction with a cervical scan to check the length of my cervix. I go into premature labour for unknown reasons so they've put me on progesterone tablets (erm, not oral tablets:blush:) and are going to scan my cervix regularly to see if it's changing....shortening and/or funnelling.

I'm pretty upset coz hubby can't come with me:cry:. There is some big meeting at work which can't be rearranged and coz he's manager of that section....he has to go:hissy:. My friend has said she'll come with me so I'm not alone as the last scan I went to on my own this pregnancy I found out I'd miscarried one of twins:cry:...which was horrid, especially alone.

I can feel Smudge moving about right now so I need to think positively instead of worrying I guess:blush:

Wish me luck peeps[-o<

I'll be thinking of you mate... Let us know how you get on asap or I'll be worrying about you... Sorry DH can't be with you but I'm glad your friend will be there for moral support. xxxx :hugs: xxxx
:dust:

Good luck, babe! Hope all is well.
Don't we have the same due date? Feb 15?

Hey hun,
Sending you loads of luck for tomorrow. I hope all goes well for you, I'm sorry your hubby can't be there with you but at least you won't be on your own. I'll be thinking about you. What time is your appointment? Sending you loads of :hugs:. Are you still not finding out? x

Good luck, babe! Hope all is well.
Don't we have the same due date? Feb 15?

Yep:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

It's gonna be some Valentines Night next year isn't it:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks all:friends:

Oh yeah, I'm sure me and OH will have the most romantic evening ever. Although I'd like to think that it'll be quite special, you know, possibly giving Birth and all.
Yeah, romantic.......thats what it'll be.

Good luck tomo!!! I'm sure it will be fine. I know exactly what you're going through - but try not to worry too much xx

Good luck honey, I'm sure everything will be ok with Smudge. And I've had cerivcal stitches put in a couple of weeks ago now so if you want to chat about anything please just pm me :hugs:

Good luck!
I nevergo to the hospital on my own, I wouldn't be able to find my way in, orout. The place is a maze..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->