Cervix and CM tracking questions (TMI abounds)

Dill

Reaction score
I've just started tracking my CM and cervical position/texture/etc., so I'm not particularly experienced at it. I'm not sure how to classify my examination results today. :shrug:

My cervix seems to be low (lowest I've ever felt it), and the upper half is firm, but the lower half feels very soft. :shrug: I can feel the opening, but I'm not sure how to tell how open or closed it is, since I have never been able to feel that much of my cervix before in my life. (Yesterday it was extremely high and soft, and was medium height and firm Sunday).

My CM seems to be pretty mixed. It's been thin and watery, but not profuse, for the last couple of days. Today it is still thin, but has a little more texture to it, maybe a little lotiony, but still primarily watery. Some of it was slightly stretchy, but not as stretchy as I would consider to be fully EWCM.

I don't temp yet (still waiting for my basal thermometer to get here). That said, I SHOULD be ovulating around the 13th. I have medium lines on my OPKs, but they've remained fairly constant for the last couple of days of tests. I think I'm gearing up for the surge (I generally have squinters or totally absent test lines otherwise) but it hasn't really started yet.

Thoughts? Help? :lol:

-----

Edit: Apparently, if I can feel a hole/indentation, it's open. Since my cervix felt a little like a donut, I'm assuming that means it's open. And confused, haha. As for the CM, I *am* dehydrated, so I'll drink a bunch of water and try again later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->