Cervix checkers, whats yours like? How many dpo?

tulip2002

Reaction score
Im a cervix checker hoping i cqn get a bfp one month after being off mini pill, (can hope cant i haha) only had withdrawel bleed, had a positive digital ovulation test this monday......

Does that make me 4dpo or 3dpo now?
Day after ovulation cervix felt it more firm...
2dpo...cervix medium but gone soft
3dpo..cervix still medium and soft, lot of creamy mucus when checking...
4dpo...cervix still medium and soft..still lots of white cm upon checking.....
Hope its good signs, i know theres no way to tell by this but its just to compare differences...

At about 4 dpo mines the same but usually by 6 my cervix is high soft closed (always gets me excited lol) it goes to medium and high over the next few days but in general doesnt go low.

Think you would be 3dpo if egg was released monday

I'm currently 10 or 11dpo and I can barely reach mine. I don't know if it's firm, soft, open or closed. I stopped checking after several months of TTC just because mine doesn't seem to change much. I've had parts of it removed due to cancer and so I don't think my changes count any more! lol

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-signs-but-still-waiting-my-bfp-plz-help.html here is everything on my cervix lol

I am 13 dpo cervix is high but not like I cannot reach just a full finger back, CLOSED but soft and puffy like it is swollen... plush almost...

bfn hpt.

Cervix is actually one of the worst ways to predict pregnancy or not. For some women it rises up shortly after implantation and go soft but for others it takes several weeks after your home pregnancy test confirms it. Some never get a fully High cervix during pregnancy and some get one so high they can't touch it. It's very different for everyone and it can be very different for every pregnancy as well. Last month my chemical pregnancy I did notice my cervix was higher and softer than normal, felt more puffy. But during my first unusual pregnancy my cervix was all over the place even though I was several weeks pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->