Cervix checkers....?

EmmyStar

Reaction score
Sorry, I realized this thread should probably be here.

I check my cervix every morning. Today, I went to feel it & the opening has some kind of film over it! Where I should feel a slit there is just a smooth surface. I have never had this happen before. Currently 7-8 dpo. Help please what does this mean lol

Hi Hun
The cervix can/does actually tilt during your cycle, so it may be that it has tilted more toward the rear, and you may be feeling the outer edge.
The only other thing I can think of is possibly some very thick cm?
It naturally is a barrier to help protect. Hard to say otherwise.
Maybe this can help:
https://community.babycenter.com/po...cp_and_cervical_mucus_cm_type_for_your_charts

Hey huni I'm a cervix checker and I think I know what u mean it's like there's alot of cm and u can't feel the slit properly it feels slippery... Ive Had that when there us excess fluid but as jlm says my cervix also tilts sometimes during my cycle it freaked me out to start with lol but I realised it was more to back a little... Hope It helps xx

Don't want to get your hopes up but I felt that when I was pregnant with my DS (before I tested). I guessed afterwards that it was part of the mucus plug. Was it high/low/soft/hard? Mine was really high and very very soft. GL :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"