Cervix Confusion?

xSamIam

Reaction score
My cervix has always been high and unreachable at no matter what times. However, in the last two months, my cervix has always been low,within a finger reach. It didn't get high and unreachable during ovulation. At the moment, it's low,hard and closed.
I've been checking since two months ago when I was bleeding a bit after having rough intercourse with my boyfriend. I haven't bled from sex since then.
My last period was September 14th and after it I've been sexually active with my boyfriend and him cumming in me.
Since I'm expecting my period to come soon, I've been looking for the usual signs (headaches,getting hot easier and more excessively, acne break out, and upset stomach) and they haven't been happening.
I also took a Early Response Clear Blue test that's suppose to give you an answer 5 days before your period two days ago and it instantly came up as a dark negative line.I'm sure it's correct.I'm also not having the usual white clumpy mucus(?) coming from it like the previous month
Please help? Sorry for the long info!

When you say dark negative...do you mean there was only a line in the control line box? 5days is still a bit early hun I would definitely test in a few days time to be sure, and as fir your cervix position, that varys from woman to woman so I could only tell you what I experience which is high during ov and low closer to af but saying that even when I was preg it was still low near to when af was due so I wouldn't rely toomuch on cervix position. Good luck an defo test in a few days xx

Yes, there was only one line and it came up instantly and very dark.I had a left over test and it was an early response one so I decided to take to try and assure myself. It was very late at night and it was constantly nudging my mind. I was really scared about the cervix, since I never felt it before and suddenly it became low and never changed.
I'm defiantly impatiently waiting for my period and it's troubling my mind. I guess that's all I need, patience and time!
Thank you so much for your answer!

Awww I know how you feel, it feels like forever and the not knowing is the worse part. But dont worry about your cervix, its very indecisive and isnt the most reliable source thank goodness! Your definitely not out yet, im testing weds so keep me updated best of luck to you xxx

Thank you,and I sure will! I'm expecting my period to be the 14th or somewhere around the 16th. If it doesn't show up then, then I'll freak and wait a little longer for a test. Good luck as well :)! I'll try not worry too much about the cervix!

Awww I know how you feel, it feels like forever and the not knowing is the worse part. But dont worry about your cervix, its very indecisive and isnt the most reliable source thank goodness! Your definitely not out yet, im testing weds so keep me updated best of luck to you xxx

I started my period today :(. We're both a bit disappointed but we'll continue to let it be,if it happens. Do you have any advice on trying? Thank you so much for your help so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->