Cervix higher 3 days before AF due?

hopefulwishin

Reaction score
Ive been checking my CP and this morning I woke up to go pee. when I wiped, I had a TON of yellowish milky CM when I wiped! Sorry if that was TMI! But then after going back to bed and getting up alittle later, I checked my CP and its way up there! When i felt it, it felt like it was tilted!?

Has anyone ever had this happen when AF was a few days away?

Tilted? It sounds like pregnancy. When we're pregnant our uterus tilts back and stays high. Sounds good!!

Yeah, it feels tilted!? Ive never checked my CP with any of my other pregnancies so I dont know how it felt when I was pregnant before. But when I checked it this morning, it was so high, I could barely reach it! Ive been suspicious of the yellow CM I had around 5dpo this cycle too. Ive never had that with a regular cycle. The only time I recall having that was about 7-10 days before my period was due, years ago when I found out later I was pregnant with my third son!

I'm in the same boat! I'm 9 dpo today and cervix is very high (almost can't reach) and is tilted back!

Yeah, it feels tilted!? Ive never checked my CP with any of my other pregnancies so I dont know how it felt when I was pregnant before. But when I checked it this morning, it was so high, I could barely reach it! Ive been suspicious of the yellow CM I had around 5dpo this cycle too. Ive never had that with a regular cycle. The only time I recall having that was about 7-10 days before my period was due, years ago when I found out later I was pregnant with my third son!

I've had yellow CM when I was pregnant, BUT I also had it when I was about to get AF so for me it could go either way. As for the tilted cervix, yes. That's supposed to be a pregnancy sign!! I don't check my cervix so I won't know!

I checked my cervix this morning and it was so high I almost couldnt touch it and it felt the same way kinda tilted.. I am due for AF in the next couple of days.. hmm

I checked my cervix this morning and it was so high I almost couldnt touch it and it felt the same way kinda tilted.. I am due for AF in the next couple of days.. hmm

Same with me too! I hope we both get good outcomes!

I just tried to eat my lunch and I took two bites and had to push it away! For some reason today and yesterday when it comes to certain foods, i cant stand the smell of them! I hope its a good sign!

Hopeful- I was planning to put dinner in the crockpot when I got home and all the way home thinking about the turkey sausage made me wanna get sick.. it tasted good but wasnt feeling it.. Ive also been soo tired.. unusually tired. I slept good 2 nights ago but woke up so tired yesterday.. took an hour nap when I got home and then went to bed at normal time.. woke up this morning exausted again.. Its 10:45am and my eyes are closing.. I really hope these are good signs for us..

Hopeful- I was planning to put dinner in the crockpot when I got home and all the way home thinking about the turkey sausage made me wanna get sick.. it tasted good but wasnt feeling it.. Ive also been soo tired.. unusually tired. I slept good 2 nights ago but woke up so tired yesterday.. took an hour nap when I got home and then went to bed at normal time.. woke up this morning exausted again.. Its 10:45am and my eyes are closing.. I really hope these are good signs for us..

Thats how Ive been feeling too! The past 5 nights or so I can barely keep my eyes open at 9:30pm! Im always wanting to stay up after the kids are in bed to watch some tv, but here lately I cant seem to keep my eyes open!

Another thing Ive been thinking about is this heartburn Ive been having. I dont know if its common in early pregnancy, Ive known some girls to get it in the second or third trimesters, but since sunday, Ive been having some nasty heartburn! Ive been taking prilosec at night, and then sometimes during the day I will get "flare ups" and take a couple of tums to help it go away.

I was just telling my husband last night why on earth would I get this all of a sudden out of the blue? I dont want to get my hopes up yet. But if it turns out I am pregnant, this will be a first that Ive experienced heartburn so early into a pregnancy!

Thats how Ive been feeling too! The past 5 nights or so I can barely keep my eyes open at 9:30pm! Im always wanting to stay up after the kids are in bed to watch some tv, but here lately I cant seem to keep my eyes open!

Another thing Ive been thinking about is this heartburn Ive been having. I dont know if its common in early pregnancy, Ive known some girls to get it in the second or third trimesters, but since sunday, Ive been having some nasty heartburn! Ive been taking prilosec at night, and then sometimes during the day I will get "flare ups" and take a couple of tums to help it go away.

I was just telling my husband last night why on earth would I get this all of a sudden out of the blue? I dont want to get my hopes up yet. But if it turns out I am pregnant, this will be a first that Ive experienced heartburn so early into a pregnancy!

I get heartburn very early on in my pregnancies. I notice it by 6-12dpo. I have heartburn now and I'm 4dpo.

I have had heartburn on and off.. I had it really bad last nite.. I really wanna just know now but then again dont wanna be discouraged by a neg test.

I have had heartburn on and off.. I had it really bad last nite.. I really wanna just know now but then again dont wanna be discouraged by a neg test.

Thats the way I see it too. Im going to try to keep myself busy with doing things around the house for the next few days and see if AF shows her ugly face! If not, then I will test. Hang in there! :hugs:

You too. I am gonna test sat if no AF by then.. I think AF is due tomarrow.. Good luck.

Omg mine is high & tilted too i hope its a BFP good luck all xx

I know these posts are old but I'm having the same thing happen w my cervix along with other early signs..did any of u end up preggers this month?

I know these posts are old but I'm having the same thing happen w my cervix along with other early signs..did any of u end up preggers this month?

Im having the same symptoms hun!! Have you tested yet?? When are you due :af:?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->