Cervix is low and open

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
I'm 9 weeks but for the last week my cervix has been rediculously low and open. So low that it's right there at the opening and open enough to stick the tip of my finger in. Is this normal? In my last pregnancy my cervix went up and stayed up. My symptoms are also tapering off

I'm 9 weeks but for the last week my cervix has been rediculously low and open. So low that it's right there at the opening and open enough to stick the tip of my finger in. Is this normal? In my last pregnancy my cervix went up and stayed up. My symptoms are also tapering off

A doctor told me once that in subsequent pregnancies the cervix can remain slightly open in pregnancy. Mine was apparently according to the doctor. Was no issue...she was still overdue too!

I agree with Yo_Yo have been told the same :)

Also symptoms come and go, mine went away then came back again alot this time :)

Mime changes depending on physical activity and my mood. It's very very high up but almost always openish. After two children it's not very closed at all lol

When I started bleeding with ny mc, the gyne did an internal and couldn't actually reach the cervix, but could see it was only slightly open, so cervical position doesn't really indicate anything.

I'm sure all is fine, symptoms will be starting to taper off now as your placenta takes over x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->