Cervix...no clue

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with the cervix checking? I have tried it a few times but not familiar with mine. It seams high as I have to squat down and really feel to feel it. How do you know if they are closed or open? The front of it feels puffy and the rest med hard I guess. Like an almost ripe avocado lol. I have lotion CM, very white and sometimes watery. No clue what's normal for me since this is our first month TTC and tracking everything. It's super interesting to learn! Any input would be great!

Well, when you check your check your cervix it should be in the same position and around the same time each day. It can change drastically throughout the any given day.
You are looking for soft,high,open, wet, to signify ovulation is soon to happen or just happened. I personally can never feel open or closed but it's easy for me to tell height and texture. You also want to see watery or egg white CM to signify soon to happen.

I find it easier to check it right after I take my temp in the morn and then I generally check it again in the afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->