cervix/ovulation help :)

emicakess

Reaction score
So I am not temping or checking cervix regularly. But I did get curious since my period tracker app says im in my fertile period. . Was wondering if i could get some opinions.

CD 11 cervix Low Soft Open Wet.. cramping on right side going down leg .. BD'd this night
CD12 cervix High Soft Open Wet
CD 13 (today) cervix Low Firm Closed

Does it sound like I may have ovulated around cd 11 or 12?? We couldnt BD last night but will tonight

I would say going by your symptoms you probably ovulated on CD12 since your cervix was high and closed immediately afterward. You should still be covered by BDing on CD11 and if you BD'd after your cervix was closed, it is pretty pointless since the sperm wouldn't be able to get in.

Going by my personal cervix tracking I O on the day my cervix closes and my CM dries up so I would say you Od either on CD 12 or 13. So if you BD on CD 11 you have a chance.

Well ive been checking it agan since that day and its been semi high and semi soft and semi open. As for CM its been dry up until yesterday which i had a lot of watery/creamy. Yesterday was also the day my period tracker app said I was supposed to O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->