Cervix pain???

Leafy

Reaction score
Tonight I've had some weird pains REALLY low down, which i think must be my cervix. It feels kind of like a stabbing pain.

Has anyone else had this?

Yes! All the time. Like sharp twinges in my cervix. It's actually really been worrying me. I can't seem to find any answers to what it is and my midwife looked at me very strangely when I mentioned it to her. I've never had it in any pregnancy before, well not till the third tri anyway.

I had it just this morning actually! Don't recall ever having it before, but I didn't think much of it

I've had some really sharp pains as well very low in my pelvic area. It seems to happen when I stand up quickly. Stretching maybe?

I get these during AF sometimes. I also got it around 7w so I thought I AF was starting and I was miscarrying. I had an 8w scan and Baby was fine.

I wouldn't look too into it but it wouldn't hurt to tell the OB

Found this. It sounds a lot like the pain I'm having, could this be the cause of yours?
https://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancy-health/round-ligament-pain-during-pregnancy/

i get it every once in a while too!

I had this throughout the first tri with my DD - this time round I've had a few twinges again. Midwife couldn't answer what it was with DD, not expecting answers this time though will probably ask again out of curiosity!

I had shooting pains in my cervix throughout my first pregnancy. I was totally paranoid, to the point I was so worried about an incompetent cervix that I paid for a private scan to check everything was ok (it was). Did loads of research and found out it's completely normal. Haven't had it so far this time though.

Found this. It sounds a lot like the pain I'm having, could this be the cause of yours?
https://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancy-health/round-ligament-pain-during-pregnancy/

Hmmm maybe!! Funnily enough, it mentions changing position for sneezing to stop it hurting so much and only this morning i sneezed and it bloody well hurt! lol.

Thanks for all the replies. I am really anxious so question every single thing!

x

I also get these aswel especially when I sneeze, get up too quick or turn to quick I just put them down to stretching pains xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->