Cervix position at 10DPO?!?

Babybum

Reaction score
Okay so today I'm at 10DPO, 4 days before AF and my cervix is REALLY high up and very hard (like the tip of my nose hard). I can't really tell if it's open or closed. I thought the cervix was supposed to drop after ovulation and before AF?!?

Okay so today I'm at 10DPO, 4 days before AF and my cervix is REALLY high up and very hard (like the tip of my nose hard). I can't really tell if it's open or closed. I thought the cervix was supposed to drop after ovulation and before AF?!?

soundind good but :flower: your cervix changes postion throughout the day have you yet tested or do you have anyother syptoms

im the same, my cervix was high hard and open 2 days ago, im now 3 days late, well when i checked yesterday it was medium hard and open, and checked again this morning and its high hard and cnt tell if its open or closed, i did a HPT last night around 8pm and got a very faint BFP, hope this is it !! FX :dust:

Hi girls. I tested 2 days ago and got a BFN, but I was only 8DPO. So I'll be testing today. I've been checking my cervix this month so in new to that. It has never went low after ovulation, it just stayed high. Hopefully this means I'll be getting that BFP. I also feel like I have a slight yeast infection coming on, so that may be another good sign. I've had other symptoms too like cramping, nausea everyday, loss of appetite, bloating (that lasted from 1DPO to 6DPO). I tried to not symptom check and convince myself it's from something else; but you know how that goes :p
Anyways, sorry for the long paragraph. Hopefully we all get our BFPs really soon!!!

im the same, my cervix was high hard and open 2 days ago, im now 3 days late, well when i checked yesterday it was medium hard and open, and checked again this morning and its high hard and cnt tell if its open or closed, i did a HPT last night around 8pm and got a very faint BFP, hope this is it !! FX :dust:
Congrats!!! Hopefully that BFP stays there and you have a H&H 9 months ahead! Good luck girlie!

Congrats!!! Hopefully that BFP stays there and you have a H&H 9 months ahead! Good luck girlie!

thanks :D im hopeing the line gets darker gunna test again on monday hope this is a good sign for you ! FX

I hope so too: mom2jayden. I think I get more excited for you girls than I do for myself. Lol :p

I tested today; another BFN. I used a dollar store one that detects 4 days before missed period; which is what today is (DH bought the wrong ones).
Just checked my cervix and it's still very high, hard, and closed. I'll go get the first response test today and let you girls know how that goes!
Good luck and plenty of baby dust!

EDIT***- I also had creamy CM when I checked my cervix, hopefully a good sign.

I hope so too: mom2jayden. I think I get more excited for you girls than I do for myself. Lol :p

I tested today; another BFN. I used a dollar store one that detects 4 days before missed period; which is what today is (DH bought the wrong ones).
Just checked my cervix and it's still very high, hard, and closed. I'll go get the first response test today and let you girls know how that goes!

id say its deffo a good sign :)this is what ive had, and those "4 days before your missed period" tests arent very good its only 50% accurate at that point and i didnt get my BFP until yesterday at 3 days late ! i couldnt wait til the weekend so bought a digi test and PREGNANT 1-2 :) :dust:

Babybum;16994569 I tested today; another BFN. I used a dollar store one that detects 4 days before missed period; which is what today is (DH bought the wrong ones). Just checked my cervix and it's still very high said:
From what I've seen and read the 5 days before tests aren't really reliable before AF. I mean for some women they show, but it seems for a lot of women it's either when AF is due or after AF is past due. Of course, it all depends on your cycle. We're all different.

If you're going to buy a fancier test I would save it until after AF. but I know FRER's come in packs of 2 or 3, so it's not like it'd hurt to test, but it is a little more expensive to test with, so I say hold out until you miss AF and test with the fancy ones.

That's my plan. I have 2 FRER and Im just keeping them until the 16th if AF doesn't show up. Otherwise, I have lots of the cheapies I can use until then if I get POAS Crazy. Trying to just not test for 4 days though. Going to be hard.

id say its deffo a good sign :)this is what ive had, and those "4 days before your missed period" tests arent very good its only 50% accurate at that point and i didnt get my BFP until yesterday at 3 days late ! i couldnt wait til the weekend so bought a digi test and PREGNANT 1-2 :) :dust:

Can't wait to get my BFP. I'm usually scared for the day AF should arrive; this month I can't wait to see if she's late!(hopefully she stays away for 9 months :p )
I was bummed when I saw that on the box; so I knew it would be negative.

And Yayyy! Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you. Have a H&H 9 months!

Babybum;16994569 I tested today; another BFN. I used a dollar store one that detects 4 days before missed period; which is what today is (DH bought the wrong ones). Just checked my cervix and it's still very high said:
From what I've seen and read the 5 days before tests aren't really reliable before AF. I mean for some women they show, but it seems for a lot of women it's either when AF is due or after AF is past due. Of course, it all depends on your cycle. We're all different.

If you're going to buy a fancier test I would save it until after AF. but I know FRER's come in packs of 2 or 3, so it's not like it'd hurt to test, but it is a little more expensive to test with, so I say hold out until you miss AF and test with the fancy ones.

That's my plan. I have 2 FRER and Im just keeping them until the 16th if AF doesn't show up. Otherwise, I have lots of the cheapies I can use until then if I get POAS Crazy. Trying to just not test for 4 days though. Going to be hard.

I've noticed a lot of women not getting their BFP until the day of or after AF. Ill try to not test until then. But I'm a total POAS-addict! Lol

Me too. Well at least this cycle because I think I might be just based on all the weird symptoms I have. That's what Ive observed. I've seen some women getting lucky with faint lines early in, but they are like BARELY there and I even had one like that myself, so Im trying really hard to not even think about the tests under my sink and wait until 4 days from now.

I felt terrible today. Sick to my stomach this morning. I tried to eat. Didn't have an appetite and then I felt queasy, so I ate some saltines and that helped. I was able to leave the house for part of the day thanks to those, otherwise I was planning to stay home cause i wasn't sure how I'd feel. Got home and was so tired because I haven't been sleeping well at all, so I ended up taking a 2.5 hour nap. I think I could keep sleeping, but I decided that was probably not a wise choice since I'd probably be up all night if I did that.

Babybum- Question, I'm 9dpo I have had the same high CP, creamy Cm, plus a few others...but why is the yeast infection a good sign? I thought I was getting 1 too...just wondering.
FX crossed for everyone!

Me too. Well at least this cycle because I think I might be just based on all the weird symptoms I have. That's what Ive observed. I've seen some women getting lucky with faint lines early in, but they are like BARELY there and I even had one like that myself, so Im trying really hard to not even think about the tests under my sink and wait until 4 days from now.

I felt terrible today. Sick to my stomach this morning. I tried to eat. Didn't have an appetite and then I felt queasy, so I ate some saltines and that helped. I was able to leave the house for part of the day thanks to those, otherwise I was planning to stay home cause i wasn't sure how I'd feel. Got home and was so tired because I haven't been sleeping well at all, so I ended up taking a 2.5 hour nap. I think I could keep sleeping, but I decided that was probably not a wise choice since I'd probably be up all night if I did that.

Ive been having many symptoms also!! I try not thinking abkut it too much; it makes the days go by slower. And when AF shows up, it makes me feel crazy for having all of those symptoms. Lol
Sometimes I wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks!

Babybum- Question, I'm 9dpo I have had the same high CP, creamy Cm, plus a few others...but why is the yeast infection a good sign? I thought I was getting 1 too...just wondering.
FX crossed for everyone!

A yeast infection is a good sign because they are VERY common in pregnancy. Mainly because the chemical balance is going whack and are totally off balance; which is what causes a yeast infection.

mum2jayden, Congrats!! What did you do differently this month? I am 6dpo today and I am hoping for my BFP this month! I am a little worried though. I work night shift (8pm - 8am) and DH work afternoon shifts. I got my +OPK on Friday (CD15) and we weren't able to BD that night because DH had already left for work and I had to work that night. So our schedule went like this . . .

Thursday - CD14 random sex at 5am
Friday - CD15 +OPK but we couldn't BD because I was working and so was DH
Saturday - CD16 BD'd at 9:15am with preseed.

I am worried because we didn't BD on Friday. I am trying to stay hopeful.

This is our 4th month ttc but I only took OPK this month and last month. If i got a +OPK and started my period 14 days later then that time frame should stay the same right?

Hey congrats on the BFP. Do u get creamy cm if ur pregnant? I can't remember wot I got last time cos I didn't symtom spot I'm 4dpo. X

mum2jayden, Congrats!! What did you do differently this month? I am 6dpo today and I am hoping for my BFP this month! I am a little worried though. I work night shift (8pm - 8am) and DH work afternoon shifts. I got my +OPK on Friday (CD15) and we weren't able to BD that night because DH had already left for work and I had to work that night. So our schedule went like this . . .

Thursday - CD14 random sex at 5am
Friday - CD15 +OPK but we couldn't BD because I was working and so was DH
Saturday - CD16 BD'd at 9:15am with preseed.

I am worried because we didn't BD on Friday. I am trying to stay hopeful.

This is our 4th month ttc but I only took OPK this month and last month. If i got a +OPK and started my period 14 days later then that time frame should stay the same right?

thank you :) i didnt really do anything differently. i dont temp, or use OPK's, i just went with the flow and BD'd every saturday night, sunday morning and tuesday night (i know it sounds wierd but thats really the only time we have togeather) FX for you !! x

and i dont really have creamy CM, i did for about 2 days and then it just became watery and still is with a little whitish CM x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->