Cervix position at 10DPO?!?

Hey congrats on the BFP. Do u get creamy cm if ur pregnant? I can't remember wot I got last time cos I didn't symtom spot I'm 4dpo. X

Yea. Many women say that they have tons of it in early pregnancy.

Hey girls. I checked my cervix again today, I'm at 11DPO and 3 days away from AF. My cervix is still very high, I could only feel it at the tip of my finger it was so high, still hard and also closed. I've had a bad cramp for a second this morning on my right side but it never came back. And I also have creamy CM. hopefully a good sign!! Fingers crossed!!!

I'm 11 dpo too and when I checked cm/cp today, it made some cramps start and it was quite uncomfortable, which is highly unusual for me. Not sure what is going on either. My boobs are usually very sore during TWW but they've stopped hurting. I'm probably out. FX to those waiting to test still and congrats to the one's who get :bfp:

I found on the internet that your cervix moves higher and gets softer in early pregnancy. But that it happens at different times for different women. I found it out because I also check my cervix and for the most part has been medium since o. But 2 days ago it started to soften, so I wanted to see if that was an af sign. Nope! Gl everyone!!!!

I'm 11 dpo too and when I checked cm/cp today, it made some cramps start and it was quite uncomfortable, which is highly unusual for me. Not sure what is going on either. My boobs are usually very sore during TWW but they've stopped hurting. I'm probably out. FX to those waiting to test still and congrats to the one's who get :bfp:

Aww, don't say you're out. It's not over till AF shows! Some women don't have BB pains as a sign of early pregnancy.

I found on the internet that your cervix moves higher and gets softer in early pregnancy. But that it happens at different times for different women. I found it out because I also check my cervix and for the most part has been medium since o. But 2 days ago it started to soften, so I wanted to see if that was an af sign. Nope! Gl everyone!!!!

Yay. Hopefully you'll get that BFP!! My cervix seems to be not as hard today but very high up. I can barely reach it and I'm 3 days away from AF.
Baby dust your way!!

hey ladies hope you dont mind me jumping in here...

i have been monitoring my cervix too even tho i know that it moves alot and things but it is really high and seems to be higher everyday i can bearly touch it....i also have clear and bits of white CM....I have absolutely no symptoms of AF or pregnancy..so i dont have a clue what my body is doing

my LMP was March 4-9th...this month i was NTNP so i dont know when i ovulated...

on babycenter.com it said if i were to be pregnant i would have conceived on the 18th...

my cycles are 35-36days...and according to my app i am 4-5days late...i dont think that is accurate especially if i ""conceived"" on the 18th..

i really dont know what to think i could be wrong about that but any advice....

hey ladies hope you dont mind me jumping in here...

i have been monitoring my cervix too even tho i know that it moves alot and things but it is really high and seems to be higher everyday i can bearly touch it....i also have clear and bits of white CM....I have absolutely no symptoms of AF or pregnancy..so i dont have a clue what my body is doing

my LMP was March 4-9th...this month i was NTNP so i dont know when i ovulated...

on babycenter.com it said if i were to be pregnant i would have conceived on the 18th...

my cycles are 35-36days...and according to my app i am 4-5days late...i dont think that is accurate especially if i ""conceived"" on the 18th..

i really dont know what to think i could be wrong about that but any advice....

so with a long cycle you would have been due AF on the 8th/9th of this month, so technically your 4-5 days late, im not sure about the conceiving on the 18th part, seems a bit odd as that would be 21 day luetal phase :/ its usually 12-14 days. hhmm, take a test ! i was due AF on the 9th and got my bfp on the 11th :) also i havnt really had any symptoms, no sore boobs like with my last pregnancy etc, good luck :) x

Aww, don't say you're out. It's not over till AF shows! Some women don't have BB pains as a sign of early pregnancy.

Yeah, I know, it's just weird how they were so sore for 10 days, and now hardly at all.

Hey ladies. I've woke up this morning and ha to run straight to the bathroom to throw up; but nothing came out. My lower back was also hurting all morning. Hoping it's not AF coming.
But anyways, I checked my cervix this morning and it's still high, feels closed, and it seems to be getting softer. I'm 12DPO and 2 days till AF, and I'm not testing till the day of or after AF. So all there is left to do is wait.
Good luck to you all!!

Hopefully this means Oder to BFP. Thanks kel21!! Wishing you get your BFP soon too!!!

I didn't feel good at all last night and I felt like I had fever. (I never charted my temp, I will next month if this isn't my month) and my temp was 98.5.
AF is a day away, shouldn't my temp be way lower than that?

Your temp during the day or evening does not count. Only the one when you first wake up before you do anything! My temp can be 98 in the morning when I am supposed to take it, and usually by night it is 99 something, it goes up during the day! Well I had a huge temp drop this am, which should mean af on the way, which by the cramps I would agree with, but my cervix is high and soft! :shrug:

I took my temp this morning and it was 98.7. I just checked my cervix and it's way high, feels closed, and is getting softer. It's starting to blend in with the walls.
AF due tomorrow and I really have no AF symptoms.

I took my temp this morning and it was 98.7. I just checked my cervix and it's way high, feels closed, and is getting softer. It's starting to blend in with the walls.

:test::test::test::test::test:

:test::test::test::test::test:

AF was due yesterday and still no sign of her! Tested this morning an got a BFN :/ hopefully it's because I tested with a cheapie
Hopefully I'm not out this month. My temp was 98.5 this morning. Sooo I'll guess I'll wait a couple more days and test of she's not here.

I hope so too: mom2jayden. I think I get more excited for you girls than I do for myself. Lol :p

I tested today; another BFN. I used a dollar store one that detects 4 days before missed period; which is what today is (DH bought the wrong ones).
Just checked my cervix and it's still very high, hard, and closed. I'll go get the first response test today and let you girls know how that goes!
Good luck and plenty of baby dust!

EDIT***- I also had creamy CM when I checked my cervix, hopefully a good sign.

id say its deffo a good sign :)this is what ive had, and those "4 days before your missed period" tests arent very good its only 50% accurate at that point and i didnt get my BFP until yesterday at 3 days late ! i couldnt wait til the weekend so bought a digi test and PREGNANT 1-2 :) :dust:

Can't wait to get my BFP. I'm usually scared for the day AF should arrive; this month I can't wait to see if she's late!(hopefully she stays away for 9 months :p )
I was bummed when I saw that on the box; so I knew it would be negative.

And Yayyy! Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you. Have a H&H 9 months!

I need a little advice, I tested + on opk around 2 wks ago now I'm getting creamy and ewcm and tested postive for another opk but cervix is high hard feels a little open. I have been cramping on and off for a week but now cm is a barely there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"